Part 10

Soon Nisha's eyes opened. She saw her surroundings and noticed it was her room. She slowly got up and stood up, "Sit. Have water, food is ready I'll bring it." He said and turned to go out, then Nisha held his hand and hugged him. Tears fell out of her eyes seeing his cold behavior. He immediately turned towards her and cupped her cheeks, "What happened? Why are you crying?" He asked wiping her tears, "Your angry with me!" She said and humbug fed him even tight, "I'm not angry on you. Now tell me who was that person?" He asked slowly, "Sh-Shanaya." She said hiccuping.

Arav got angry hearing her name, "You know where to find her?" He asked slowly, "No, but she said she'll come every week to that warehouse to see if I'm doing anything wrong." She said with ready eyes, "Ok now take rest, I'll bring food for you." He said and went down.

A week later.
"Nisha, come I'll lock you in the warehouse." He said shocking her, "W-why?" She asked shocked. He sighed and told her the plan. She nodded and went along with him.

Reaching the warehouse, he explained her what to do and locked the warehouse. Soon after an hour Shanaya came and saw her sitting lifeless, "Good! Now stay like this for the rest of your life doing nothing, while I enjoy the money u helped me steal." She said smirking.

The moment she stepped out police surrounded her making her shocked. She started sweating and asked them why were they here. When they said they heard her talking to someone she denied that there was no one in. When the police broke open the door they found Nisha in. She gave her statement that she stole Arav's property and she locked her in it.

Soon the police arrested Shanaya and Arav's property was returned to him. Finally everything ended happily. Nisha returned back to Arav and both spend their lives together.

__________

Uff so this is finally the last part next is epilogue. Thanks for your  support throughout! Next I will start 'Caged In Your Love' so do check it out