Part 8

She was too numb to reply, "It's okay, no need to answer now, when I make you fall for me, answer then. I'm waiting." He said and kissed her forehead, "But now your coming with me back to Mumbai. Ma and papa left the house since you left and I give you no option to stay back here." He said and carried her out of the office.

Reaching to their hotel, Arav kept Nisha on their bed, "Tomorrow we're leaving to Mumbai." He said, "Did you even ask me once?" She asked, "I told you, you have no option." He said nonchalantly.

The next day, the left for Mumbai. Reaching their home, Nisha first called her in-laws, "Tell Arav." His father said in a cold tone, "Papa?" Nisha said softly, "Hello, Nisha beta? (Dear) Tum aagyi? (You came?)" he asked with hope, "Yeah, please come back." She pleads them, "Definitely! We'll come by tomorrow." He said in a happy tone.

Night time,
Both finished dinner, "Arav, you said you'll do anything that I say." She said and he nodded. She went towards the cupboard and took out a pillow and bed sheet, "Here you can take this and sleep in the balcony." She said nonchalantly. He first hesitated but soon agreed for her.

It was midnight,
Arav was having difficulty in sleeping on the cold hard floor. He turned here and there but no luck. After few hours due to tiredness he fell asleep. It was 8 in the morning, Arav's eyes opened and he felt some weight on him. He opened his eyes properly and saw Nisha hugging him tightly and both covered by a thick blanket.

"Nisha!" He called out and her eyes opened, "What are you doing here? You know your pregnant right?" He asked little angry, "A-actually I woke up an hour before and saw you were shivering and put an blanket on you." She said stuttering, "And why were you sleeping here?" He continued, "Because it was looking to warm and I couldn't control." She said sheepishly. Because I've always loved you! She thought smiling.

__________

Hi guys,
I'm sorry I couldn't post yesterday! I had a few important works and therefore this episode is short. Sorry again!
Keep supporting me by your votes and comments.

Thanks!