Part 4

It was a Sunday. Nisha's eyes opened due to the sun rays. She got up and remembered what happened yesterday night, tears welled up in her eyes. She wiped them before they fell and went to freshen up. After she was done, she went down and made breakfast.

Soon Arav woke up. He freshened up and came down, "Nisha, my breakfast?" He asked Nisha who was on her phone. She looked up and saw him. She immediately ran to the kitchen and bought his breakfast, "Umm...Arav, can I go out today?" She asked him. He looked at her, "Why?" He asked seriously, "Actually my friend came from US after 5 years, so I just want meet hi...I mean her." She lied, Arav looked at her suspiciously but soon nodded.

Nisha was shocked as he agreed easily, "But, you have to clean the whole house before you go." He said smirking. She was shocked as their house was quite big, "And you can't take rest!" He added smirking even more making her hell shocked, but she nodded knowing she can't win over him.

After 3 hours she was done with cleaning and was tired, "Now can I go?" She asked him in a low voice, "Ok!" He said. After half an hour she got ready to go. She was really excited to meet her friend. Arav had a doubt on her and decided to follow her.

She soon reached near a park. She saw a man smiling at her, without thinking she ran towards him and hugged him tight. Arav, who followed her, saw this. It made him hell angry, "I missed you so much!" Said Nisha hugging the man, "Even me!" He said and kissed her forehead making Arav even angry.

He couldn't control anymore seeing her happily chat with him, "Nisha?" He shouted angrily grabbing their attention. Nisha who saw him got shocked and got scared on thinking what would he do with her.

__________

Hi guys,
I'm so sorry for giving a short episode. I have a important test tomorrow so I have to prepare for and and hence I've given a short episode. Hope you'll like it!
Keep supporting by giving your votes and comments!

Thank you all again, as due to your support this story has reached #295 in General Fiction over night!

Thanks!