Part 7

Soon it was time for his meeting. After half-an-hour Mr. Khurana arrived, "Sorry for being late, I was with my bestie as she's pregnant and her husband is out if India." He told Arav, "It's okay." Arav said with a smile, "Hi, I'm Rajveer Khurana." He said and put forward his hand, "Hi, Arav Singhania." They both shook hands.

After an hour the deal was finalized. Arav got up and turned to leave. He was walking out when he bumped into a girl. She immediately held his collar as a reflex and Arav caught her by her waist. Her face was covered by her hair, "Sorry..." He was interrupted by looking at her face, "Nisha!" He said out of shock.

(Wow this would be a perfect cliffhanger 😌😌 but it would be a really really short chapter 😞 so we might as well continue)

He looked at her properly. She was even beautiful now! He saw that her stomach had grown, "Are you pregnant?" He asked out of shock while she continued to stare at him. Both were interrupted by Rajveer, "Oh I see you both met, so Arav, she's my bestie whom I was talking about and Nish he is Arav." He said and Arav's blood boiled when he called his wife 'Nish'.

"May I speak to you Nisha?" Arav requested in a soft tone not wanting to be angry, "Why?" Rajveer butted in, "Can't I talk to my wife?" He said stressing on the words 'my wife'. Rajveer stared at him shocked, "Weren't you out of India?" Rajveer asked shocked, "I was, now I'm back!" He said controlling his anger. He soon held Nisha's hand and took her out.

He dragged her towards an empty corner and pinned her against the wall, "What do you want?" Nisha asked irritated, "You!" He replied huskily, "Why, weren't you satisfied torturing me for a week?" She asked sarcastically, "No I want you and my baby back." He said caressing her baby bump, "How do you know it's your baby, didn't you call me a whore?" She said making him feel guilty, "I did, but that was my mistake. I'm hundred percent sure it's my baby, a fathers instinct you know." He said shrugging.

"I don't want to come back!" She said angrily, "You have no choice." He said nonchalantly, "I promise to do anything you say. I'll listen to everything and never be rude to you. I'll make sure you fall for me." He said in soft voice. He went near her and slowly kissed her lips, "I love you!" He said and she stared at him in shock

__________

Hi guys,
I'm back with another episode. So what do you think will happen next?
Keep thinking and supporting me by your votes and comments

Thanks!