Chapter 7: First Bite

Jack's POV

4 days later. We are just on the outside gate of the school waiting for the girls. It was just 09:00 in the morning. While we are waiting for the girls, We saw Aiden who is coming closer to us to greet us. he looks at me with a smile.

" Jack, and Kristoff. Take care of my daughters. If something happen to them, I'll kill the both of you. You're responsible." He points his index-finger to us, giving us a deadly glare and a killer smile. Me and Kristoff both jolt.

"We understand, headmaster. There's nothing to worry about." Kristoff reassures, stroking the back of his neck.

"and don't do something that makes them angry. Including 'bite' marks" 

"We understand" I said. Suddenly we heard footsteps, coming closer to us.

"Why would we have 'bite' marks if they don't bite, headmaster?" We then jolt to what that person say. They might know the truth about us. We then turn our heads slowly, and we saw the girls with their luggage.

"Nothing, I'm just ...  you know... " Aiden said nervously looking at his daughters with sweaty face. Elsa then raise her eyebrow, "Headmaster?"

He then gave up on hiding his reasons, "ok, I'm just worried about you girls". Suddenly, He was hug by the both of them. 

"It's okay headmaster. We will be back in just 2 weeks"

"you don't have to worry about us"

They stayed like that for awhile. Aiden kisses their forehead saying, "ok, I'll miss the both of you"

"we'll miss you too" Elsa said.

" Let's go, guys" Kristoff said.

"We're coming!"

"Be right there!"

"Girls, take care." Aiden said to them before they leave. 

"Okay. You too" Anna and Elsa the wave their hands and run to follow us. While we're walking, we saw Flynn and Rapunzel are whispering to each other.

Flynn's POV

We just saw Aiden waving at us on the gate. We're now going to the car when suddenly someone grab my shirt. I look to who it is. I then see Rapunzel, coming closer to my ear. I blush so hardly that she might do something to me. I quickly grab her hand and stop her from doing something

"What are you doing Flynn?" she ask.

"What 'am I doing'? I should be asking you that" I said, blushing so hard.

"I just wanted to ask you something." She said, removing my hands to her mouth. Oh, so she just wanted to ask me something. What am I thinking?

"Why are you blushing so hardly? Did I do something?" 

"No. Anyway, what is it that you want to ask me?" I said while clenching my fist and putting it to my lips in embarrassment, still blushing.

"Do I really have to keep it a secret? they are my friends." She said.

"Punzie, Lord Jackson says that they need to know by themselves" I explained

"But, why did you tell me earlier if we need to know for ourselves?" she asked, looking at me. I know that she wanted to tell them so badly. But, she can't. I come closer to her ear to whisper, "because I love you. I don't want to lie to you". 

She blushed so hardly and turns to me slowly, "Aww. how romantic, I..." we are suddenly interrupted by a shout.

"GUYS, ARE YOU COMING OR WHAT?!"