Chapter 3: Love confession

Jack's POV

The party was fantastic last night,  I can't even forget what happened even a single moment, the one thing that  I love was watching Elsa dancing with her friends... no, what am I thinking? Do I Care for her? or Do I love her? well, my heart says that  I'm in love with someone and maybe it's Elsa. 

(FLASHBACK)

"Come on guys. Let's have some fun!!" she said.

Well, I was on the other side watching the girls what are they going to do. I saw Flynn is having the first step with Rapunzel and also Kristoff with Anna. I also saw Hiccup wants to dance with Merida but he's very shy, so instead of him heading her to dance, she head him to dance. Maybe Merida is in love with Hiccup, because  at school she acts weird around Hiccup when we came around. Even Hiccup has admited that he loves Merida but maybe this is the time he'll confess to her. When the girls had done there fun they find their Shining armor to dance with them and and I just sat there doing nothing......AWKWARD!.(play the media on the top)

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

that was the best night ever, even though I didn't  do anything with Elsa. I'm so  bored.

*knock...* 

I'm not gonna open

*knock... *

not gonna happen

"Jack, bro are you in there" a cute little voice ask.

"Yes, come in, Emma" I said. Emma came inside my room.

" Bro, do you want to go outside for a walk?" she said with puppy eyes.

"okay, let me just change my clothes, wait for a minute, okay?" I said with a smile.

"okay I'll wait you downstairs" she said running downstairs. I rushedly change my clothes and go downstairs.

AT THE PARK

I was just walking in the park with Emma. Suddenly I saw Elsa reading on the bench. I was so surprised that even my gang is here with the girls.

"Hiccup, Flynn,Kristoff! you're here!" Emma shouted as she run to them for hug.

"how are you Emma?" Hiccup questioned.

"I'm fine, who are they?" the little girl ask.

"This is, Merida, Rapunzel, Anna, and Anna's sister, Elsa".  

"Hi, Emma!!" the girls saluted. 

" I presume you're Flynn's girl, Right?" Emma asked while pointing to Punzie. 

"yeah, she is" he said proudly. 

" and you must be Hiccup's baby, right?" she ask. 

" Yeah, he is Emma" Merida proudly announced. 

" and you must be Kristoff's sugar?" she ask. 

" Yeah, He is" Anna announced proudly. 

" and you must be my bro's queen, right Elsa?" Emma ask. 

" Wha- I... ah... " Elsa was surprised when she hard that words that actually come from a seven-year-old child.

"Emma, Guys do you want to go to our house for a movie?" Jack said trying to change the subject.