Chapter 6: The Truth 3

Kristoff's POV

I'm so excited about the vacation. So I went to Second-Class with Flynn and Hiccup. When we went outside the gate of the First-Class, all of the girls on the Second-Class shouted. How could these girls get so attracted to us? 

"Guys, do you think we'll find them with these girls that surrounding us?"

"I think so. Maybe we could tell them to get out of our way or ask them where they are. Hiccup, tell them" Flynn gives Hiccup a back-slap, encouraging him to talk to them. He then turns to Flynn with a grumpy face. He then takes a deep breath.

"GIRLS, DO YOU KNOW WHERE ARE MERIDA, ANNA, RAPUNZEL AND ELSA?!" Hiccup shouted.

"We will find them" They answered. But then a voice came out of nowhere. 

"No need for that" when we heard the voice, we turn around to where it came from

"Anna!" 

"Punzie!"

"Merida!"

When we called out the girls' names, all the girls that surrounding us look at them with confused look. 

"WHAT??!! are they dating or something?" We then get away to them and went to the girls. All the girls that surrounding us went away. I then went to Anna to tell her the news.

"Anna?" I could out

"Yes, Kris?" She asked while calling me a nickname.

"Wow, a nick name for me?" I asked

"Yeah" she respond

"I have one for you, let's see.... hmm... Chocolate" I said while I grab her hand and kiss her knuckle, like a gentleman.

"Why would it be chocolate?" She asked while blushing.

"Because you love chocolate don't you?" I said.

"Yeah, good one Ice" She respond while giving me another nickname.

"Another one? I like the second one" I respond

"Thank you. so what do you want to talk about?" she asked.

"Well, I want to say on a romantic way, but I just want to ask...  would you like to come with me and the others for a vacation?" I asked.

"Well yes, I would love to. After all, I need some relaxation" she responds

"Yes. This would be fun!!"

"When are we going?" she asked while looking at me tenderly.

" Since school ends in 4 days, Lord Jackson says that we will leave after the school ends" I explained

"Oh yes, I'm excited. And another thing... " she said while tapping her chin.

"What is it?" I asked, ready to listen to her.

"Who's LORD JACKSON?" she asked while looking at me. Oh no, I accidentally blunted Lord Jackson out loud.

"Lo..Lord Jac.. Jackson?" I feel like Jack will kill me later. 

"Yeah, you said that earlier, and why are you so nervous?" she asked while she's getting close to me.

"Well, nothing. Lord Jackson is just a you know... nickname for a person" I explained. I'm sweating really hard

"Are you referring to Jack Frost?" she asked 

"Well, not exactly" I respond. I'm dying here.

"Then who is it?" She asked again. I need to change the topic. And FAST.