chapter 2: First Step

Jack's POV

 I couldn't forget what happened last week. I was in the library reading while that wizard-nerd just watch me there, how RUDE she was!!! I was just laying in my bed when suddenly my phone vibrate.

 It's Kristoff.

" hello" I asked.

" bro, where are you? I thought we are going to the boutique for  the party" he asked, yelling.

"don't use your tone out of me, and what party?"I asked with confusion.

" you don't remember? I'll remind you......." then he starts telling the whole story.

(FLASHBACK)

"Guys, don't forget that our party for school is next week and it will start at 7:00 in the evening. Don't forget to dress well and don't forget to bring some video for the party made by your own hands... " Professor Alexander says.

"oh, now I remember. so let's go to the boutique then" I said with happy face even though he can't see it.

" ok, let's meet at your manor" he said an excitement tone.

Yep. Although, I'm popular at school. I'm also popular to the outside world. Our family is one of the most honourable and strongest one in all of the... (A/N: Can't say yet, it's a secret)

Anyway, Our "power" is pass down through generation. And I inherited that "power" through my ancestors.

"hey dude, are you still there?" kristoff asked.

 oh, I forgot that I'm still on the phone.

"ah... yeah, see you at the manor at 12:40" I said, then I drop the phone.

Good, it's only 11:45. I still have some time before going to the bouquet. I'll just read some books for the time being. oh, I forgot that I need to finish reading "JUST A DREAM". While reading that book, It feels like I'm going back through the past where I save "her". The girl that I save and gave to another family in order for her to be safe. After many years, I finally found her in this school. I wanted to tell her that she's my... Oh no, what am I thinking? I better get going down stairs. I don't want Kristoff yelling at me again.

Elsa's POV

It's 12:30 noon, and the party starts at 6 hours and 30 minutes from now. I just laid at my bed when suddenly Punzie and Anna comes in. 

" Guys, don't you think that it's good to go for shopping?"she ask with an excitement face. 

"yeah, Elsa you need some clothes big sis, don't you think Punzie". she says with evil grin. 

" yeah, you better get some new clothes, cuz your other dress is too old" she said it with evil grin.

"Guys, I know you are up to something, what is it?" I said with curiosity. When I asked them, they didn't say anything, but they whistle. I know they're up to something, I stared to them with mad grin so they'll reveal what there up to.

"Okay, we want you and Jack be together" Punzie said.

"WHAT?! but WHY?! I don't even know him, and we don't have  chance being together!" I say it seriously. 

"WHY!?" they said it at the same time. 

"Well, he's rich, popular, and a good-for-nothing player. I'm a just nerd as they said. A popular, rich, and a good-for-nothing boy and a nerd has no chance of getting together" I explained to them. 

"Sure, you are. You guys are perfect to each other. You guys have a chance." they said it with "in love" face.

"Guys, do you want to have a new dress or......?" I try to change the subject because I don't want to carry it out for the whole day.