"Colleen, go to the bedroom and bring me a medium size buttplug." He might have spoke to the other woman but he didn't look at her as she scampered off. "No more questions? Fine. What's your dirtiest fantasy?"

My fingers stilled with his question.

"Don't stop." He took another drag on his cigarette. "And don't think about lying. I want that thing that makes you blush after you cum, that sick little kink that makes you hide your face and clean your internet history twice over." Tracing his tongue over his teeth he reached down and adjusted his obvious erection.

"I..." Panting I continued toying with myself as my skin started to flush.

"Is that how you touch yourself?"

"Yes."

"Nothing inside of you?"

Blush burned my cheeks. "No, M-master."

"Hmm, we'll have to fix that. Go on." He exhaled smoke through his nostrils as Colleen came back holding the sex toy in its sealed package. The metal butt plug was no bigger than an egg and had an end attached with a jewel at the bottom. I hesitated as Colleen brought him the package and he opened it, placing the brand new toy in her mouth. "Stroke me," he whispered to her as he unzipped his pants, freeing that hard thick flesh. Her hands closed over him eagerly as she sucked on the toy.

"I... like to watch women being... used roughly."

My words made Tyr smirk.

"Used?" He cooed as Colleen gently worked her hand up and down his shaft.

"F-fucked roughly a-against their will, degraded...passed... passed around." My teeth set in my bottom lip as I stifled a moan.

"Do you envision yourself fucked by a room full of horny men who care nothing for you? Pounding away at your cunt for the sole purpose of depositing their cum inside of your well used pussy while you scream and cry for me to make it stop?"

My breath caught.

"Is hearing me talk about it going to make you come?"

I started trembling as my climax neared and I could hardly find my voice.

"M-master, may... may I please cum?" I begged as I kept myself right on the edge, I stilled my finger as I felt the lips of my desperate cunt flutter hungry for that sensation it never experienced. I didn't care that we weren't alone, all that mattered was the pleasure I craved.

"Stop, bend over and present your ass to me." He pulled the butt plug from Colleen's mouth and I did as requested, dropping to all fours and arching my back so my ass was in the air. He smacked my bottom hard making me squeal and my drooling pussy flutter. "Fuck, you're perfect." He stroked his fingers over my cunt and my hips pressed back desperate for more attention as he spread my lips. He leaned over me kissing down my spine until he reached my ear, I could feel him there the heat coming off of his hard cock so close to the apex of my body that all it would take was a little shifting for him to be inside me.

"Please." I begged, the words surprising me as he kissed my earlobe.

"No, not yet." He stroked my back, and I something cool and unyielding pressed against my asshole though I knew it was the plug I still jumped a bit at the sensation. "Shhh, this is going to hurt, but you're going to be a good girl and take it for me, aren't you?"

"Mhm."

"Deep breath."

As I drew the breath he slowly worked the plug inside my never before used ass. Tears welled at the corners of my eyes as burning pain accompanied the pressure. Though I knew in reality it wasn't that large, still it felt enormous to me as he forced it in as I sobbed.