4

Eventually, as was probably his intentions, I lost track of all time entirely. My waking hours were punctuated by visits by him. My day usually began with the maid opening the door and setting a plate of food on the dresser. If my behavior before pleased my master, I received a book to pass the time. I missed my phone, snapchat and Instagram, but at the same time developed a strange obsession with Tyr.

One day, the second I heard his familiar footsteps in the hallways I took a pillow and ran to the door. Dropping to my knees I knelt on the pillow and waited with my palms flat against my thighs. I stared at the door knob with rapt interest, my body brought to the edge by anticipation as he finally entered.

For the longest he said nothing but he stared at me.

"Tomorrow night I'm throwing a party, please me and Colleen will go home to her master after. I suggest you don't disappoint me. Ivar's coming and I'll let him have a taste of what he lost if you're exceptionally disobedient." He removed the silver case from his jacket pocket and took out a cigarette and lit it, with that matching zippo. "Follow me. You can join us tonight. But if you fight me, you're going back in the room for another week." Without looking to see if I obeyed him he walked down the hall, I slowly stood and trailed behind him. Colleen's laughter echoed through the house as he led me to a living room. "We'll spend our nights here together when I'm entertaining guests and don't have work. If I have work..." He continued walking, not stopping until he came to a locked door. He took a key out of his pocket and unlocked it revealing a sleek office that was all while and glass.

On the desk was a computer and for a fleeting moment I had a thought of finding some way of getting into it and sending a message out to someone. To my surprise that errant idea brought a profound sense of guilt.

"We'll spend our time in here, you'll kneel there." He pointed to the small white leather ottoman beside the office chair. After shutting and locking the door he continued showing me around the mansion.

When we reached the television room Colleen practically threw herself from the couch to the floor where she knelt with her legs spread as she stared at Tyr with a happy smile. When he passed her, he threaded his fingers through her short light brown bob before taking a seat on the white leather sofa.

"Lily, come join me." With my name on his lips I quickly sat beside him, and he wasted no time in putting me in the corner of the modular sofa with my legs spread so he could easily see my drooling and desperate sex. "I'm sure you have questions, feel free to ask them."

"Why is Colleen here?"

"Because I want to fuck something, and I haven't made a decision on how I'm going to take your virginty yet. It's as simple as that." He smirked and took a draw from his cigarette. "Spread your pussy."

I balked at the request and for a moment froze. With a swallow, I trailed my hands down my flat stomach, my thumbs brushing the nearly healed tattoo as I capitulated to his demands, parting the lips of my sex. Automatically, my pulse jumped to my clit and I found myself acutely aware of it.

"Good girl, show me how you touch yourself. I don't want your eyes to leave me either." I wagged my hips as my finger circled that needy nub and my breath caught. "When you get close to cumming you're going to beg me."

"Yes, M-master."

He purred happily and relaxed back on the couch, his attention fixed on me. Feeling that heavy green gaze coaxed a moan from me as I put on a bit of show for him. Why? I wasn't sure, but what I did know was that I wanted to please him, to show him that he wasn't wasting his attention on me.