1

"Six-hundred thousand." A muffled genderless electronic voice sounded out as I tried to make sense of my surroundings.

The last thing I remembered was the café, and the great looking guy with chestnut hair and golden hazel eyes. He smiled at me, I returned it and...

"One-million," again that same sound droned and I groaned lulling my head to the side. I couldn't see anything. There wasn't even that faint halo of light that usually happened behind a blindfold. All I knew was that I was cold, a breeze brushed my skin and I shivered.

"One-million six-hundred thousand."

"Hello?" I called, there was no answer, my voice echoed off into the dark. I struggled and discovered I was tied to a chair with my wrists bound behind me. "Is anyone there?"

"One-million nine-hundred thousand."

A shuddered breath slipped passed my lips as tears rolled down my cheeks. Confirming that I was in the dark and not as I originally thought blindfolded.

"Three million."

Uncontrollable shivering started as that voice said those words. The sum to me seemed astronomical, and dark thoughts filled my head as otherwise silence persisted.

Was I going to be murdered, or worse sold into prostitution?

I hadn't even been with a guy before, as weird as it might have been for a college senior I'd never felt comfortable going all the way. The word slut had been casually tossed around behind my back because of the way I dressed and the pictures I posted on Instagram, but I'd hardly even had a boyfriend. In person I was shy, painfully shy.

"Four million three hundred thousand."

I whimpered. I should have never gone on the trip. Was it the giveaway I won? A free week long all expenses paid trip to the south of France seemed too good to be true—apparently it was.

"Please, just let me go! I promise I won't tell anyone. I didn't see your faces. Please!" I shouted, my voice reverberating in the darkness.

"Sold."

My stomach lurched in a knot as my blood turned to ice water. I couldn't catch my breath through the sobs, and as a result felt lightheaded.

Moments later a door opened, and light sliced into the tiny room I sat in. At first I couldn't see anything but the light, but I heard the click of shoes on a hard floor.

Soon a tall man entered with a black cigarette pressed between his lips. He wore a black suit closely tailored to his fit his perfect body, and a crisp white shirt open at the collar. The sight of him silenced me. He looked like a model, with a sculpted jaw, full lips and serious predatory green eyes. His skin was tanned and his hair highlighted with streaks of naturally sun-bleached blonde.

Wordlessly he approached, stopping inches in front of me. For the longest, he didn't speak, he only stared. I couldn't look up at him, if I caught his gaze I quickly closed my eyes or turned my attention elsewhere. After a minute or two he cupped my chin and tilted it up, forcing me to meet those intense green eyes. His thumb caressed over my bottom lip.

Those warm hands of his stroked my shoulders almost tenderly before beginning their descent. Without even the faintest bit of hesitation he seized my breasts hard. A yelp escaped me as he refused to relent. Next, he turned his attention to my nipples, in the cold of the room they were already hard and aching. Instead of grabbing them he circled my dusky aureola with his thumbs as he carefully watched my reaction.