Dylan's POV:

I watched as Matthew concentrated on his art piece seriously as he cut the crepe paper skillfully. I wonder what is he going to do. 

When he first stepped into my shop, I couldn't recognize who he is but after Landon passed me his resume, I realized that he was the one who caught my eye at Mac. I remembered that pair of sky blue colored innocent looking eyes anywhere. 

I wanted to just go out there and say that you're hired to him but it will be unfair to my employees as I've tested all of them before I even hired them. I just hope he can manage with it. 

Staring at him through the one-way mirror, I recognized that he was the one I bumped along the pathway. He is still wearing the same clothes as then, making me wonder if he have a home. What is a guy like him doing out on the streets during winter, hunting for job? Did he get kicked out of his house? A person like him should be pampered and showered with warmth and love especially during such weather, not freezing his ass off on the streets.

"Here boss. His final work. I've got to say, it's really nice." Landon passed me the beautifully wrapped chocolate with amusement as Matthew looked towards my door's direction with worry written all over his beautiful face. It surprised me when his name is the same as my son's.

"It's wonderful. Simple and alluring at the same time. Okay, I'll meet him myself. Thanks Landon. You can go back to your work now."

"Yes boss." Taking the wrapped chocolate from him, I walked out of the doors behind Landon to see him captivated by the jars of rock candies at the side of the cash register. He looks so cute and innocent like a little child.

Clearing my throat to get his attention, he snapped his head around quickly before he stared at me with wide eyes

Clearing my throat to get his attention, he snapped his head around quickly before he stared at me with wide eyes. "Hi there. I'm Dylan." I stick my hand out for a shake. He slipped his small hand into mine hesitantly before shaking it lightly.

"I-I'm M-Matthew." He says softly as he stared into my eyes curiously.

"Is something the matter?" He gasped lightly before shaking his head hurriedly with a light blush on his cheek.

"Your eyes are beautiful." He said shyly as he scratched his neck.

"Thanks Matthew." He shivered slightly making me wonder if he's still cold. Maybe I should turn up the heat. The heater. 

"You're hired by the way."

"Really?!" I chuckled at his excitement when he jumped up in joy at my nod.

"I love how you used crepe paper instead of plastic to wrap the chocolate. It suits the theme well."

"Thank you boss-" I cut him off immediately. For some reason, I don't really like the sound of him calling me boss.

"Call me Dylan."

"Thanks Dylan. I used to help with the packaging in the cafe with my mum...last time..." His tone dropped drastically when he spoke of his mum, giving me a mental note not to bring it up. 

"I see. No wonder you're so skilled. You can start work tomorrow."

"Can I start today?" I don't see why not.

"Sure." He grinned widely, bringing a smile to my face.