The Asylum

.....Irene drops the gun and stares at Wendy's lifeless body......

Joy: 😨😨😨
Yeri: 😨😨😨
Seulgi: Wha......*shaky voice*......what did you do.......

Irene's expression is both distraught and satisfied...

Irene: I did what needed to be done....

While Seulgi tries to wipe her tears..she walks toward Irene who is somewhat in shock of shooting Wendy in the chest...

Seulgi grabs Irene and pins to her towards the wall...

Seulgi: *softly* why..........why......why...

Irene: Why? You love her? Didn't you want revenge on her at some point for her stealing me from you?

Seulgi: What?? Is that what this is all about? If you didn't *shoves Irene to knock some sense to her* FUCKING notice! I moved on with Jimin, but we're not together anymore. That's besides the point. The point is I moved on. I thought you had too...

Irene: You know how hard it was to forget about you while I was with Wendy? Even though she swept me off my feet..I'll never forget the memories we had. The time where we snuck out after curfew just to buy some ramen. Stuff like that you just can't forget..

I...

I still love you Kang Seulgi...

Before Seulgi can respond...

The restaurant door busts open...

*Bae Joo-hyun??*

Irene: 😑😑😑 yes.

Officer: You're under arrest for the attempted murder of Son Seung-wan.

Seulgi: 😨😨😨 attempted?!?!? YOU MEAN????

Paramedics: *Removes stethoscope* Yes. Her breaths are faint, but she's still alive. We need to get her to the hospital ASAP.

Joy: Unnie! 😭😭😭😭😭 Why..
Yeri: *embraces Joy* I can't believe this is happening!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Officer: Let's go.

Seulgi: WAIT!!

Irene looks back with a surprised look..

Seulgi: *exhales* Did you really mean that when you said you lov----

Officer: I'm sorry. We have to book her now (put her in jail) Let's go you piece of shit.