One

Your P.O.V
I was currently walking in the park with Jimin, my boyfriend. He has been acting cold to me since this morning and I have a bad feeling that he's going to break up with me so I'm trying to do everything for him to stay with me. "Let's go on the swings " I said to him. He only nodded and followed me as I walked to the swings he grabbed my wrist. "Listen I need to tell you-"

"Jimin look a puppy!" I said trying to change the conversation. I walked towards the puppy trying to contain my tears. "Y/N stop." Jimin said as he sighed. I couldn't contain my tears anymore. "Jimin I already know." I said and let it all out. "You know I cheated on you?"

"Wait what? Jimin...... you cheated on me!?"

"Yes I did, and I'm sorry to say but I'm breaking up with you. When I'm near you, you don't make my heart skip a beat anymore. I don't think it's you but me. I'm really sorry and I hope you have a good life." He said and walked away leaving me sobbing on the floor. "I HATE YOU PARK JIMIN" I yelled out and I know he heard me because he looked back but I was already walking away. I ran to my apartment and went to my room to cry. After three hours of crying I went downstairs grabbed some ice cream, sat on the couch and started watching tv. Then I got a call from Taehyung but I didn't answer because I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now. After watching some tv shows I started watching Strong Women Do Bong Soon because like why not. I kept laughing for no reason "I feel like a psycho for some reason" I said out loud and started dying of laughter. I feel like I'm going crazy, then my phone started ringing. It was Jimin so I answered it " What are you *Hiccup* doing baby~" he said and I could tell he was drunk "Something that's none of your business " I said to him "Oh come on baby, I miss you~ " "Jimin we just broke up today so stop calling me baby" I said to him and hung up on him. Five seconds later I got another call and it was Jimin again and I answered it "Y/N it's Jungkook and I was wondering if you could come pick me and Jimin up because we drunk " he said "Why me ?" I asked him "Because you were the first person that I thought about " he said "Fine I'll be there in ten minutes " I said and hung up on him. Now I have to do work and the bad thing is I just got comfortable. I changed since I was in my pjs, I changed into some sweatpants and a oversized shirt and grabbed a sweater since it was starting to get cold. I drove to the bar that Jungkook took me to once but I didn't drink because I knew I was going to have to drive back. Once I got there and saw that it was empty and the only ones there were a bartender, Jungkook, and Jimin, but Jimin and Jungkook were asleep "Um Miss are you here to pick them up?" The bartender asked and I nodded " I don't want to sound rude but can you please take them out quick because I have to close up right now" he said and I nodded. I was struggling to stand both of them up and the bartender saw how much I was struggling "Do you want help?" He asked and I nodded, he carried Jimin to the car while I was stuck with Jungkook. Somehow I managed to take him to the car "Thank you for helping me " I said to the bartender "Your welcome, I have one question for you, well two " he said "What it is it?" I asked him "Well the one I carried to the car comes here almost everyday along with the other guy that you carried, and some other guy.  And I was wondering how do you know them and do you know that they come here everyday " he said and shook my head "The guy you carried is my ex and I thought he was at work everyday " I said to him " Oh ok well goodnight " "Goodnight to you too and thank you for helping me" I said "No problem " he said and left. "Why do you guys even drink?" I asked out loud but they were still sleeping. I drove to Jungkook's house first, I took his keys from him and opened the door. I saw that no one was there so I took him to his room and placed him in his bed. I left and started driving to Jimin's house. Once I got there I took Jimin's key and opened the door "Who are you and why are you holding my boyfriend?" This girl that was sitting on the couch asked "Well he went to get drunk and I am bringing him home " I said to her and started walking to Jimin's room "Well who are you?" She asked but I didn't answer. Once I got to Jimin's room I placed him on his bed. I left the room and started walking towards the door to leave " Ah I know who you are now. You are his ex girlfriend who he was cheating on since he was dating me too" she said but I ignored her and left. I was about to cry in the car but I didn't I just drove home "I want pizza " I said out loud to myself, so I just order pizza. I connected my phone to the tv so I put music but not too loud that my neighbors would have to come and tell me to turn down the music. I then decided to go to sleep.

                           "Park freaking Jimin I hate you"

一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一

A/N
Vote and comment plz
Peace Peeps ✌🏻