Chapter 2- The Savior

-Chanyeol's Point of View-

I don't know what to say. I love Passion with my whole heart and through these past three months, I've been trying to decide which is the best way to tell her so that she won't hate me to the bones.

Unfortunately, what I told her, and no matter which way I put it, she still hates me anyways. It pained me so much to see her run out the door while I kneeled and watched her go. I want to hug her so bad...

I don't know either or why her friend, Minji became pregnant, for all I know, I woke up with her in my arms so we assume it is mine. Until now, I still don't know why or how we ended up on the same bad.

-Passion's Point of View-

I kept running, as fast as I could and as far as I could from the restaurant. I just didn't want to think about Chanyeol. The closer I am to him, I know I'll probably think of him so running away is already the fastest and most suitable for me.

After a few seconds, it is as if god saw my pain and showered rain over my head. That move only made me sob larder, unable to wipe away any tears before more tears rolled down my pink and flushed cheeks. It actually made it worse, the rain isn't helping me hide any pain. Maybe you think the rain will make it look like I wasn't crying, but seriously, the rain only made me feel gloomier.

It was already raining hard when I stood at the intersection. The cars were busy tonight, and I can hardly see if the lights was green or red, only because my eyes were clouded with tears, and everything was a blur, plus tonight was a little foggy. They released the news earlier today, but at that time I only felt happiness because I was going to meet up with my boyfriend, now it seem that the forecast foretold my future. I feel just as foggy as the fog.

I can't even see if the light was green or red because it was pouring so hard, and my tears didn't make it better, it was blurry now, and I can't tell either if there are still cars rushing by or not because in my ears, all I can hear is Chanyeol's words in my head.

When I sense that the cars have stopped on both sides, or no more cars were rushing pass me, I take a step forwards into the foggy road. I don't feel like I want to live right now, the guy of my life just cheated on me and if I had to die now, I would gladly be willing.

I kept walking until it became brighter. Something bright was heading towards me and distant honks was starting to make me sense my surroundings. I look at my right and see head lights coming my way. Okay, maybe I lied, because I definitely didn't want to die now. Please someone save me!!

---

The feeling of someone touching my cheek with a wet cloth woke me up from the weirdest dream. I dreamed that I almost died, and it was freaking scary. Being hit by a car and feeling my own leg bones crack into pieces felt so......ew.

"Chanyeol~ah, stop touching me." I shift in bed and turn the other way. I also dreamed that we broke up, it was so painful, I'm going to have to tell the story to Chanyeol when I wake up. I'm too tired now, maybe five more minutes.

"Who is Chanyeol?"

A different voice, a much much different voice from Chanyeol's answered me. This voice was not as deep, and a little softer Chanyeol's is usually deeper. That was when my eyes fluttered open and I turn around to meet eyes with a complete stranger. This guy was a long face, and his skin complexion was a little lighter than Chanyeol's. "W-Who are you?! What are you d-doing in my room?!" I sat up and jump off the bed.

"You're room? Miss, this is my room. You slept in it last night and kept moving around so I slept on the floor." He crossed his arms and pouted. I notice a blanket and a pillow on the floor. I look around and believe that is isn't my room and that guys room. How the heck did I get here?

"You're probably wondering how you got here." He said and sighed, "Well, yesterday I got caught in the rain and was running home, but then I saw you walking through the red light. I don't know what the heck was wrong with you, but a car was rushing your way so I ran towards you and pulled you out of the way in time. After that, you became unconscious. I didn't know where you live so I brought you home with me to my apartment. You should thank me for this Miss."

"W-What?...why.." I trailed and suddenly realize that everything I thought was a dream actually happened last night. So that meant Chanyeol and I are actually over, and I was actually almost killed. The pain slowly crept into my chest and I grabbed it, squeezing a little to try and prevent the pain but it was no use. My tears rolled down my cheek and I sobbed again.

"Hey hey hey, I didn't rape you. Don't think wrong." The guy put his arms up and gave me a shocked face. I don't give a damn if he rape me right now, the pain will probably be no match to the pain Chanyeol gave me. He.....he was my everything, and now all this is happening. He was all that I needed.

"Hey..what is wrong? Why are you still crying?"

"Shut up. Where am I? I need to go back home. I don't even know you." I fell to my knees and try to stop my sobbing. A moment later, soft hands land on my shoulder, I look up and see that guy smiling down at me. I have to admit, he doesn't look like some sort of rapist. "Hey what happened? What is the reason to this?" He asked.

I don't really want to tell a stranger, but at the moment, I feel very stuffy and I want to let everything out. I don't want to hold it in, I just want to explode all of it to someone. This guy seems like a good choice right now since I don't even know him, and maybe he won't be such an affect to my life.

"My boyfriend cheated on me. He slept with my friend 3 months ago and he told me yesterday. I felt so sad, and hurt, I didn't know what happened. I just walked into the street because I thought it was safe." I admitted through soft sobs, and to my surprise, the guy listened carefully.

"Oh...it is always like that isn't it? Relationships don't always last. It's either the guy messes up or the girl. And in your situation, your ex messed up bad." He rubbed my back in the smoothest way, almost calming me. My sobs became less and less intense, I guess I'm finally cooling down from a hot situation. "And t-thank you..."

"Oh Sehun. And you?" He said with a small smile across his lips.

I gulped. I didn't want to tell a stranger my name, but thinking how I practically told him my life, a name wouldn't matter much now, does it? "My name is Passion Hang."

"Well, nice to meet you Passion. Are you hungry?" Sehun offered a hand to pull me up and I took it. His hand was warm and it fits perfect with mine. "I'm sorry, but I need to leave-" "Aniya. You must be hungry. Come on, join me for breakfast. I promise it isn't poisoned." He chuckled and drag me out of his bedroom. We went to the dining room and he sat me down on a chair. "I'm not really a cook, so just try to enjoy my terrible cooking." He said before going to the chair across from me and sat down.

I look at the set of food in front of me and gulp again. I don't know if I should trust such a guy, but he doesn't look like the murderous type either so I'll trust my guts and try to eat these food, but if I die later, then it was a shame that I was so stupid. I pick up the chopsticks and spoon and start eating the food that I can reach.

To my surprise, the food doesn't taste that bad for a guy's cooking skills level. I can't say it was amazing either because I am sure a kid can cook this kind of food. "So...where're you from Passion?"

"Um...I can't..tell you." I really can't because that question is going into my private life section. And a stranger can never know my living place, they could plot to kill me.

"Hey, we can be friends right? It's not like we end our connection after I save your life. You must repay me too."

This time I lookup at him and see a smirk on his lips. I swear, this is either the most sexiest thing I've ever seen or the scariest thing. He looks like he could kill someone with that devilish smirk. I wonder what will happen to me now? And I'm not so sure anymore that Sehun is a good guy.

A/n: End of chapter two!!!!!

Vote Comment and Follow.

-4/18/14