Your Past - SidonxMute!Reader

Start from the beginning

- ..What is.. "a hand language"? - Sidon asked.

- It's when people show signs with their hands. It's a way of communicating with deaf people. But mute ones use it too.

- I see... why is it that some Hylians can't speak? - Sidon asked. He, somewhat, seemed worried about you. The doctor answered him, also getting ready to "test" if you're healthy. Once he was about to ask you some questions, your stomach suddenly growled. It growled very, VERY loudly.

Sidon laughed.

- I see that my little Hylian is hungry! I'll go get you something to eat then! I hope you like fish! - he said, then ran off.

The doctor looked at you.

- .."My little Hylian", hmm? - he said with a grin. - I see that someone already got his eye on you.

"What do you mean?" - you asked, using the "signs".

- Oh, you still didn't notice? He seems to be interested in you. And no, it's not like he never saw a Hylian before.

"Maybe it's because I'm mute?"

- I don't think so. Well, anyway. We have to get to work, don't we? - he said with a smile, then chuckled. - I don't want the Zora Prince to get mad at me.

~

After the tests, it turned out you're healthy, just need some food and water. They took about 10 minutes. Right after they finished, Sidon came back with a roasted Hyrule Bass, a Hyrule Herb and a Hearty Radish. They were all tasty! And he also got you some milk. You seemed glad to have eaten so much.

You lied back on the bed, closing your eyes. You wanted to take a nap. After a few minutes, you heard the doctor talk with Sidon.

- I think there won't be any more problems.. but it seems that she has amnesia. She doesn't know where she came from. She only remembers a storm and how she was on a boat, all alone. You can either send her to Hateno Village and help her get a home there or.. let her stay here and try to make her remember yourself.

- ...I think it'll be better if she'll stay here.

- As you wish. Just take care of her, your majesty.

- I will.

Then, you heard the Hylian walk away. Soon, Sidon did so too.

But.. you weren't sure if you want to stay here. You quickly got up.. and ran away. If you're fine, there's no need for you to stay.

When running, you looked at Sidon. He looked at you too. It was like if the time had slowed down. He seemed surprised with your sudden action and tried to reach you.. but you were faster. You wanted to just get away and knew that Sidon'd catch up to you quickly... so you did something. You jumped off from the Domain.

When you were falling down, you realized what a stupid thing you did. The next and last thing you heard was the Zora Prince shouting your name, before you reached the water.

You didn't faint. In fact, you were completly fine. Under the water... you felt great. The blue shades and light surrounded you. You... stopped moving. Like if something was telling you... "if you can't complete your task, you shouldn't have ever been born." ...You closed your eyes and didn't even bother to swim. You gave up.

But then... you heard someone's voice, soon to also feel their arms wrap around you.

After that, you were dragged out of water.

- (Y/N)! - Sidon shouted your name. You could tell it's him, even if your eyes were closed. You wanted to say something... but you couldn't. You lifted your hand up to his cheek and opened your eyes.