Lovers

Three weeks, two days and approximately five hours had passed since Trini and Kimberly had started hooking up, and Trini was not a stranger to the high of attraction, but she had never felt the intoxication of love before. Never felt what she was feeling with Kimberly. Thats why she was so unprepared for heartbreak.

Trini was working kisses down the taller girls neck as they stood pressed against each other in the literal and metaphorical closet. Trini could smell Kims perfume and she bit down gently on the girls collarbone, earning a small moan. The yellow ranger pulled away, unable to hold herself back any longer and just wanting confirmation that they both felt the same.

"Kimberly, we've been hooking up for a while now, but I just wanted to ask, where are we in this relationship? What are we?" The girl inquired.

The pink ranger immediately seemed to close up, building her walls up so quickly that they became almost physical. "We're friends." She muttered quickly.

Trini stared at her with a raised eyebrow, admittedly a little hurt at the comment but more so than that, amused. "Friends? Friends dont do this." She said smirking as she pressed a kiss to Kimberlys lips, licking the girls lower lip ever so subtly and moving her hands to just below her waist. Kimberly groaned softly before realising what was happening and pushing Trini off her.

The pink ranger shamefully cleared her throat and blushing looked at Trini, "Youre right. This has to stop, I dont know why it started in the first place since Im obviously not attracted to girls. Im sorry Trini, Ill see you soon but for now I think we would both benefit from a little distance."

And with that Kimberly Hart was gone once again, leaving a field or ruin, a flood of pink and one very broken heart.
*********************************

Trini didnt want to feel like this, she hated feeling discarded, unwanted, she hated not being enough once again. So she called up Zach and made clear her intentions of intoxication, music and a body to lose herself into, and he made clear his intention of taking her somewhere she would find all those things; a party.

It took Trini seven shots to get faded enough to see the shadow lines blur in front of her, seven shots for Trini to seek refuge in any alcohol ridden body, seven shots for Trini to kiss the girl with lips that felt too rough and eyes which weren't coloured brown. Trini tried to ease herself into the kiss, picturing everything but the smile that came with the short haired girl, picturing everything but the warm hands which had painted her body pink. And then Trini was pulling away and hunching over in a corner of the room puking out the contents of her stomach but more than that, trying to spill out the contents of her heart.

Trini felt a soft hand brush against the back of her neck and grab her hair as she puked, another hand rubbing her back soothingly, the only sound coming from the person being deep, laboured breaths. Trini tried to focus her vision and stand, but the second she got up, she felt herself fading into the darkness.
************************************
As she carried Trini down the stairs, Kim felt a strong sense of relief that the girl was fine. They were power rangers, anything could've happened but thankfully, it was just a party. Kim put her in the passenger seat of her car and started it, and started driving towards her home.

Trini woke up somewhere during the drive, still drunk as hell. She stared at Kim and the taller girl was suddenly fully self aware. The girl made a puking motion and kimberly stopped the car, after both girls were sure Trini wouldnt throw up, the taller one ignited the engine. Before they could drive away however, the latina stopped Kimberly, expressing her want to just stay in the middle of nowhere for awhile, when the pink ranger agreed, she started giggling and fiddling with the radio, before choosing a station and crawling onto the pink rangers lap, snuggled closely to the girl she loved.