31. The Altercation

YOOOOOO Sorry this took so long, Guys :( Here it is, though, finally another chapter! Enjoy♥

Micah's transition into inhuman seemed to make Iri's life even more so.

Before he came along-and eventually Sylas too- things were Iriye's version of normal. Micah had just come in like a windstorm and unsettled all the dust, and now it was settling back down in a way that seemed calm but was full of chaos and immortality and drama and those particles were still floating about; they were only starting to settle in the slightest. Any wave of the hand would disrupt them again in that easy way particles could be knocked off their course and it was Iri's hand that would be doing the waving. God, she really wished she didn't have to.

She had a human guise, just as every supe who was in touch with the human world had, but being introduced to Sylas had made that act a little seem a little more normal because he was her little drop of normal.

Christmas was around the corner along with Iri's birthday- she was born on Christmas. Micah's was the same day as Iri's. Sylas's birthday was exactly three months after his Mommy and Daddy's. That meant that when his birthday came around. She and Micah would have been together for a year.

Time had whizzed right by them and it felt like it had done so quicker than it had for any of the other seventy some odd years of her life.

All the drama revolving around them had been packed tight into those almost-twelve months like a bunch of sardines.

Iri had been on a walk and stumbled across Micah mutilating a man by the name of King.

Micah ran from her.

Micah decided that he would sleep with Iri even though he thought that she was crazy.

Iri told him what she was and who he was to her.

Micah started to come over more often.

They quickly became addicted to each other.

They had their first real fight when he came to her house high off coke and then lied about it.

They made up.

Sylas called Micah and Iri answered the phone.

Sylas came over, and Iri fell in love.

Iri started coming to Micah's place more often

Sylas decided that Iri was worthy of being his Mommy and she was more than honored.

Malcolm got killed.

They got through that with minimal initial drama.

Micah learned that he could open up to Iri and that she didn't care how many people he had killed because he was important to her. She'd waited entirely too long.

Micah went back to his second 'job.'

Micah found out that two of Malcolm's killers were still alive.

Micah goes on rampage.

Big fight.

Huge fight.

Micah disappeared.

Came back.

That fight was nowhere near resolved, still. They'd just stopped talking about it as much. He'd have to learn by himself.

Micah disappeared again.

Came back.

Came back a vampire.