Chapter 28

We arrived at the building that was now debris. We saw titans rise up and there were many of them. We had to get there fast. As soon I finished that, a titan seemed to be going for a small blonde, christa. Mikasa went ahead to save her and others followed.

I saw as Mikasa had reached up fast enough to cut the titans nape thus saving Christa's life. I got down my horse and ran there. I catched up to Mikasa and the others to see if they were fine.

Me: "are you guys ok?"

Connie: "Man you saved us!"

Reiner: "great timing too"

Christa: "Ymir! She's under the rocks!"

I looked at christa and followed her where Ymir could be. She pointed and I did my job. I lifted the rocks out of the way and enough of them to see a Titan instead.

Christa: "That's her!"

Me: "the Titan?"

Christa: "yes, she's a Titan shifter hurry"

I was surprised, but I continued. I uncover the Titan where the parts could still be visible. After that I turned it around and gently cut the nape, revealing ymir's unconscious body. I take her out and held her for an open space. The others came around after they killed the titans and was trying to process what's happening.

Hanji: "lay her down"

I lay down Ymir. Her leg was off and so was her arm, but regenerating. Christa came in to make sure she's ok. And apparently Christa isn't her real name.. it's Historia. They had a bond and we all soon left back to the wall.

--
Time skip
--

We arrive at the wall for recovery. Make sure who was ok and who isn't here. I sat at the edge of the wall looking down. Armin then comes around and sits next to me.

Armin: "everyone seems to be ok.. or most"

Me: "I see.."

Armin: "did you know Ymir was a shifter?"

Me: "I wasn't really close to her, but no. I didn't sense anything strange from her at all.. "

Armin: "You aren't able to do so anyway"

I look up at the other side of the wall that's very far away. I slowly get up and stand there staring. I didn't have a reason, I just did what I did. We heard our cue to leave. I was suppose to carry Ymir out.

Me: "that's our cue"

I held out my hand to armin, helping him up.

Armin: "alright.."

We left our positions to new ones. I went over to Ymir.

Historia: "please be careful"

Me: "I will don't worry"

I carry Ymir and was about to leave. My senses came on and I hear reiners voice along with eren's. I look back to see those two and bertholt. I stared at them constantly after I heard the words "armored Titan" and "colossal Titan"

Don't tell me they're the ones..

Armin: "oii!!"

It seemed that Eren tried to play off the truth. I put Ymir down.

Me: "hold on Historia.. watch her"