Prisoner!RomanoxGuard!ReaderxPrisoner!England LEMON

~~The title originally had Prisoner!Italy, but during the writing process I noticed that Italy is a guard in the prison parts and not a prisoner. So I changed Italy to Romano. As you have noticed, there is no drawing for the picture because I was too lazy to draw and perfect one.~~

~~Your POV~~

  I blew my whistle for the inmates to wake up and make themselves presentable for breakfast. Many groans resounded throughout the cell block and one hiss, although very recognizable no one knew why (female prisoners name) was hissing.

  Walking around and opening each cell, I saw the reason why she was hissing. It looked as if two people, late in the night, forced her to go ahead and have sex with them.(A/N: A little nod to the first prison lemon.)

  "Shit, (f/p/n). What happened?" I asked her and she just shrugged, whiling off her face. She reached down to grab her shirt and put it on.

  "Two twenty-five." She muttered. "The twelve to three shift for guards last night." I nodded, taking a note on that time to ask the chief who was on that shift.

  "Get up and go to the mess, stay away from the male guards." It told her and tossed her a morning after pill box. "And take this with your water." She nodded and hurried out of her cell to the mess hall. I walked out of there and headed to the last cell of the block, Lovino and Arthur's.

  I still couldn't believe that their brothers actually got guard jobs here so that they can see them as much as often. I opened the cell door and was surprised at the amount of darkness in there.

  "To the mess, come on!" I shouted in there, shining my flashlight in the cell. "Listen you shits, you better get out here or I will-" I was pulled in by my flashlight since I had a tight grip on it. My mouth was covered by a cloth soaked in chloroform and I fell into a sedative induced sleep.

~~After lunch~~

~~England's POV~~

  "Why the bloody hell would you drug her, Lovino?!" I whisper-yelled at my cell mate. "Now (f/p/n) is worried and won't let anyone touch her!" Lovino shrugged and looked at me sideways.

  "It is-a free time, right bastardo?" Lovino asks me using the nickname he basically uses for everyone except the women, I nod. "And we have a bella ragazza in our cell, correct?" I nod again, confused as to what he is getting at. My eyes widen as I put two and two together.

  "'our long free time and a tied up woman in your cell? Sounds like a good time to me." A French frogs voice sounded behind us. "'ow did you manage sat? I know for sure sat le petite belle in our cell block isn't letting any of us touch her." I turned around and glared at Francis.

  "What do you want, frog?" I sneered. "Can't you see that I'm having a conversation with my cell mate?" Francis looked taken aback, almost surprised that I would sneer at him.

  "Arsur!" He shouts at me aghast. "Why are you talking to me in sat way?" God, such a drama queen Francis is.

  "Cazzo," Lovino groaned, "can't you just leave us-alone?" Francis looked at him then nodded, hurrying back to the group of friends that he has.

  "What the bloody hell was that?" I ask no one in particular and turn around to start walking to our cell. "Come on Lovino, let's head back to our cell. We have someone to tend to." I smirk darkly as I see that Guard (y/n) is still tied up, blindfolded, and gagged. Lovino closes our cell door once he enters and we immediately go over to our new pet.

  "'Ello, love!" I greet and I get a snarl in return. "Aww~ That is no way to treat your new master!" Lovino looks at me weird and opens his mouth as if he's about to say something, but I raise my hand before he can. I look at him and mouth; 'I have this handled, just go behind her.'. Lovino nods and walks behind Guard (y/n).