Nyo!AmericaxTransgender!ReaderxNyo!Prussia LIME

~~Warning: FLUFF, MASTERBATION, AND A LONG ASS STORY AHEAD. The reader in this was born Male, which means that you were born with a penis in this. Also, your parents in this think that you shouldn't be a girl. The base I used in the drawing above is by ??? at http://suggestkeyword.pro/elfinfo-female-anime-base-group.html ~~

~~America's POV~~

  I sighed, sitting outside my best-friend and crushes, (y/n), house. I was holding a box of chocolates wrapped up in some pretty paper and white lilies. It was her birthday today and I was invited to her house for a party, but so far, only one other person showed up. I didn't want to be one of the first ones to show up, just in case it made me seem desperate.

  I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, signalling that I just got a text. A text from Julechen. Great.

  I rolled my eyes and opened the text message. It read:

  "SWEET PRUSSIAN ASS:

Dude, your being unawesome

  ME:

How?

  SWEET PRUSSIAN ASS:

You've been sulking out there for a long ass time.

  SWEET PRUSSIAN ASS:

Come in already!

  ME:

...

  ME:

How did you change your name to 'Sweet Prussian Ass' from your phone?

  SWEET PRUSSIAN ASS:

That's easy!

  SWEET PRUSSIAN ASS:

I stole your phone while you were unawesomely drunk at the club last week!

  ME:

...

  ME:

Remind me to change my passcode from 'FLAG' after this
party.

  SWEET PRUSSIAN ASS:

Will do!

  SWEET PRUSSIAN ASS:

Now get your ass in here!"

  I sighed and got up, dusting off my old, leather bomber jacket and cargo pants before heading inside (y/n)'s house.

  "Yo, dudettes! Hope ya don't mind me barging-" I stopped mid sentence once I saw Julchen and (y/n) kissing, (y/n) stiff as a board as Julchen kissed her. "Oi! Get off of her!" I basically threw Julechen off of my crush and the couch they were perviously sitting on. I sat next to (y/n) and handed her the lilies and box of chocolates.

  "Vhat ze fuck, Amelia?!" Julechen shouted at me. "Zat vas totally unavsome of jou! Vhat happened to my avsome buddy?" I just glared at her, not even moving from my spot on the couch. Julechen saw how possessive of (y/n) I was being and smirked.

  I saw Julechen take out the Prussian flag phone that she owned and type really quickly on it. My phone vibrated again and this time, the text surprised me. It read:

  "SWEET PRUSSIAN ASS:

So you like (y/n)

  SWEET PRUSSIAN ASS:

Dont you?

  ME:

Whats it matter to you?

  SWEET PRUSSIAN ASS: