Nyo!AmericaxTransgender!ReaderxNyo!Prussia LEMON

~~Warning: FLUFF, SEX, APHRODISIACS, AND A LONG ASS STORY AHEAD. The reader in this was born Male, which means that you were born with a penis in this. Also, your parents in this think that you shouldn't be a girl. The base I used in the drawing above is by ??? at http://suggestkeyword.pro/elfinfo-female-anime-base-group.html ~~

~~America's POV~~

"Vhat are jou doing, Amelia?" Julechen asked me and I pointed to the TV.

"We are going to watch a movie." I said and continued pulling the curtains closed.

~~Your POV~~(A/N: Don't tell me... I already know... A lot of POV changes...)

"We are going to watch a movie." Amelia said as she went around pulling the curtains closed. My eyes widened and I went over to my TV stand to take all of the video recordings of all of our friends masterbating and/or having sex. I really need to take those hidden video cameras down soon before someone finds them. Also, I need to send copies of all of them to Daniel and Sakura.

As soon as I finished gathering them up, I slowly got up and walked toward my room with the CD's. I was trying my best to balance them, but a few fell.

"Hey, vhat are zhose CD's zhat jour carrying, (y/n)?" Julecen asked me as she followed me to my room.

"They're just videos that I don't really want anyone to watch." I said. "Could you please open the door in front of me?" Julechen walked around me and opened my bedroom door for me. I walked over to the CD stand and set all of the CD's down on it. I sighed and straightened back up. I turned around only to get trapped between the wall and Julechen.

"What do you want, Jules?" I asked her as her face got increasingly nearer to mine.

"You." She simply stated and slammed her lips against mine. My eyes were wide and I was frozen, for this was only my second kiss.

"Julechen? (Y/n)?" I heard Amelia call and I started pushing against Julechen to try to get her off of me. Julechen smirked into the kiss and reached around me to give my ass a smack. I yelped when she did, involuntarily opening my mouth.

Julechen shot her tongue into my mouth and started exploring every nook and cranny in there. Amelia ran past my room and backed up a bit to look into it. She saw Julechen and I kissing.

"You started without me again, Julechen?" Amelia asked and walked slowly up behind Julchen. She tapped on her shoulder to gain her attention. Julechen pulled away from me and turned around to face Amelia.

"Vas?(what)" Julechen said as she turned around. "Vhat do jou vant, Amelia?" I basically collapsed against the wall gasping when she pulled away because I was finally able to breathe. Amelia chuckled and pushed her out of the way.

"My turn~" she said, using the same flirtatious tone as earlier, and kissed me with a lot of vigor and love. At first I was surprised, then I remembered Amelia's top. I smirked and untied her shirt, starting to toy with her nipples.

"(Y/n)..!" Amelia moaned as I tweaked her nipples. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and squeezed my eyes shut as Amelia pressed me against her body, surprisingly flush.

My face was really heated as I felt another hard-on start up again. I broke away and leaned my head back as Amelia trailed her lips along my jaw-line and down my neck.

"Hey! Now jour leaving me out of zis!" Julechen yelled and Amelia motioned her to come over as I moaned loudly once Amelia nipped and sucked on my sweet-spot. Soon I had a pretty big tent in my pants from the amount of nips and sucks I was receiving on my neck.

After a while I felt someone behind me, another mouth on my neck, and a hand on my dick. I moaned, not used to another person's hand touching me there. I collapsed against Julechen and kept my head tossed back so that they would still have access to my neck.