This Could Lead to Hatred

So I am so sorry this is a day late! I had a family emergency and couldn't write this weekend. I have been writing like a mad woman trying to get this chapter up. Just a quick warning there is a part where someone's clothes are taken off with force, but it doesn't lead to anything.

<><><><><>

Kara came back to her senses and immediately noticed three things. One, she had definitely been moved somewhere cold and damp. Two, she was sitting in a chair with her arms and legs tied to it with a blindfold covering her eyes. And three, these dudes were absolute assholes. Kara had been taught enough by the DEO to know that in these situations it was better to stay still and see what you could learn while your kidnappers thought you were unaware. So Kara controlled her breathing and listened.

"Snart, I still don't understand why we took this one. She seems like an innocent."

"She knows him." Kara had no idea who they were referring to when Snart said 'him.' "And besides, you're just saying that cause you want in her pants."

Kara recoiled and that's what gave her away. She heard silence and then footsteps echoing on the damp surface walking towards her. Her blindfold was ripped off and after she'd adjusted to the light (or lack of light) she fixed her assailants with a look cold enough to kill.

"Well, well, Miss Danvers. How long have you been aware?" Snart sneered.

"Long enough."

"There is that feistiness I love so much." Rory stroked her face and Kara swore she vomited a little.

"Who were you referring to when you said 'him?'" Snart and Rory's eyes went wide with surprise.

"Oh this is an interesting turn of events." Snart said. Rory stepped back and Snart started circling her chair. Kara followed him with her eyes and there was no access to any sunlight wherever she was. So she was definitely not getting her powers back anytime soon.

"You see Miss Danvers, there is someone Mr. Rory," he paused and nodded towards Rory. "You had the pleasure of meeting Rory earlier if I'm correct?"

"The absolute pleasure." Kara hissed through her teeth.

"Well as I was saying Miss Danvers, there is someone Mr. Rory and I intend to lure here. We've been watching you and decided you would make excellent bait."

"Why would I be good bait? I'm assuming we're probably in Central City because I've heard both of your names among the most wanted and you two don't seem like the type smart enough to leave the city where they are wanted. I've only just moved here, so why would I be good bait?"

"Excellent question." Snart stopped circling her chair and leaned down in front of her so they were face to face. "You may not realize you know him, but he definitely knows you."

Kara was still so confused and it must have registered on her face because Snart just chuckled. Rory and Snart walked over to a table that had what looked like a computer hooked up to a video camera. Kara scoffed thinking that they honestly were so dumb. 'Don't they know most computers have webcams on them?' Kara thought. That when the realization of why the needed a video camera dawned on her. A ransom video. Kara's eyes went wide. Dang they were serious about this stuff. Kara tried to discreetly untie her hands from her chair, but she must have put too much weight on one side because the chair tipped over. It made a loud noise and Kara inwardly winced. Rory and Snart stomped over to where she was laying on the ground. Damn it. Rory cut the ropes connecting her to the chair. He then picked her up by her shirt collar and lifted her off the ground. Kara was cursing the fact that she didn't have her powers.