Tension

You'd left and found somewhere to stay for a while. Of course, you wanted to go back to the dorms and talk to Yoongi more. So on Tuesday, you got in your car, and drove to the café, and got a black coffee. You planned on going to your father's grave before going to the dorms, so you did. It was colder that morning. You got down on your knees and read the familiar plaque that was above his grave. You sighed, and began to speak to him. Eventually, you got up, seeing Jin coming into the graveyard. You left quickly, brushing by him slightly. You sighed when you got to your car, and you drove to the dorms. You knocked softly on the door, and opened it a tiny bit, and you assumed no one was coming to the door, so you went in. As soon as you quietly closed the door, a hand wrapped around your waist, and over your mouth. The hand tilted your head to the side, and your neck was covered in kisses. You knew who it was almost immediately. Jimin, of course. 

"Y/n-ah..." he whispered. It almost sounded like a moan as well.

"Y/n-ah... come to my room." he whispered, and you gulped and tried to shake your head no, but he forced your head to bob in a yes. Jimin left his hand on your mouth, but shuffled you to his dorm room, and reached for something as soon as he slammed you onto the bed. He shoved it around your mouth, and quickly latched it. A gag. Then when you reached for the gag, he slammed your hands above your head, and tied the together. You struggled against what he was doing, started to get at what he wanted to do. You struggled further. He kissed your forehead and pulled at the hem of your skirt. 

"Y/n-ah..." he whispered, and you tried to kick him, but he was one step ahead of you. You began to panic. He began to pull your skirt down, very slowly. He smirked up at you as he did so. You gulped and tried to fight more. Jimin pulled down his jeans, then his boxers, and then your panties. You couldn't help but cry a little.

After it was all done, Jimin slipped everything on you again, and got everything on himself again. He lightly tugged at your hair.

"You seem on edge. You okay?" he whispered. He was right on top of you. You shook your head no. He slowly began untying your hands and feet, then he took the gag out. You were still crying, but you let it go all out.

"YOONGI!!" you screamed, and your heard running, and Yoongi burst through the door.

"Y/n!" he said, and kicked Jimin away from you. He pulled you up off the bed and into his chest.

"Y/n, what happened?" he asked quickly. He seemed scared.

"Y-Yoongi... J-Jimin raped me." you sobbed, and Yoongi lightly took himself from you and turned to Jimin. Yoongi grabbed him  by the collar, and gave him a punch in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK JIMIN?!" Yoongi yelled, and Namjoon came running in. He pulled off Yoongi and pushed him back.

"What the hell Yoongi? Why'd you just hit Jimin?" Namjoon yelled.

"Dammit Namjoon, he raped Y/n!" Yoongi yelled and Namjoon looked over at you, and glared. He came over, and shoved you onto the bed, and he began to look, and found the gag on the floor. Then a condom wrapper. Then a burst, and used, condom. Namjoon stared at it all, then looked at you, crying. Joonie pulled you into his chest, and held you there, nice and tight, then let go, and ran over to Jimin and hit him as hard as he could. You continued to cry slightly. Jimin crumpled to the ground. Namjoon and Yoongi stood over him.

"I can't believe it. I kicked  her because I believed you more. Turns out you're just a flat out liar Jimin. I wish I could kill you, right here, right now." Namjoon snarled, and he raised his fist again, but you ran in front of Jimin, who was already black and blue from Yoongi. The punch his your arm hard, but it barely stung. Namjoon looked shocked.