Mistake

(A/N: That gif, and Hobi's face, priceless. Hobi is like, DONE with Min. Gg Min.)

You've been married to Park Jimin for 3 years. Those 3 years, have been complete hell. Every day you think, when will he just go away?

You woke up in the morning, and saw Jimin smiling at you. Maybe he's going to be different... you thought to yourself, and you smiled back at him, and he suddenly looked disgusted.

"The hell are you looking at, bitch?" Jimin snarled. You looked away.

"Sorry..." you said, and got up, and went to make breakfast. Jimin came down the stairs as soon as you were almost done with breakfast, and he wrapped his arms around your waist, then bit your ear. Like, drawing blood, bit. You slapped him off, holding your ear, which was bleeding.

"What the hell Jimin?!" you yelled, and he tilted his head to the side.

"Yelling at me?" he sighed.

"You drew blood from my fucking ear!" you screamed, and Jimin smirked, and grabbed your wrist.

"Don't burn my fucking food." he said, and tossed your hand back. You continued to cook despite the fact that your ear was bleeding. You snatched a plate from the cupboard, and tossed his food on it, and almost smashed his plate against the counter. He smirked.

"You angry bitch?" he laughed. You glared at him as you clean up your ear. He shook his head and laughed. After you got your ear clean, his arms were at your waist again, and his kisses trailed up the back of your neck.

"Baby... forgive me..." he whispered to you, and you shook him off.

"Hell no Jimin. You need to do a little more after trying to tear my ear off." you growled, and he turned you and pushed you against the counter, and began to make out with you roughly. You gave in after a little. It was too much trying not to give in. Your arms went around his neck, and he eventually pulled away.

"Forgive me?" he whispered, and you sighed.

"I forgive you..." you sighed, and Jimin smiled, letting you go. You sat down, and started to eat yourself, and Jimin poked you with his fork. Lightly at first. Then he stabbed your arm with a fork. You screamed at the pain, and stared at the fork in your arm. You slapped Jimin with that arm.

"What the FUCK Jimin?" you screamed, grabbing your phone, but Jimin took the phone from your hand, and yanked the fork from your arm, and stabbed you in a different place. You screamed again, and Jimin smirked, and leaned on his arm as he stabbed your arm and hand with a fork. You finally were able to kick him off his seat, him pulling his fork with it. Blood was everywhere. Your arm was covered in it as well. You ran to the sink, and tried to wash it off. Jimin was back on his seat. You wiped and wiped at your arm, and looked at the tons of holes in your arm. You screeched and started to count them. 52. He stabbed you in the arm 13 times. You glared back at him suddenly, and bandaged your arm.

"You fucking bastard!" you screamed, and ran at him, trying to punch him. Of course, he grabbed your punch and threw one of his own at your nose. You fell to the ground, and he smirked, standing over you.

"That's what you get bitch." Jimin said, and literally then left for the dorms. You stared at the door, and then you noticed your nose was bleeding. You wiped at it, and went to get it to stop. You sat on the couch and sighed.

"Why did I marry him... this was so much of a mistake.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Okay so, um... yeah you've gotten a glimpse of this story. I'll write until I'm done with this. Bc, even if some people don't read it, oh well. Whatever. Yeah. Thanks for reading this far? Idk, but yeah. Have a nice day/night.)