"Are you sure you're okay?" Cliff asked as he walked into the room. She looked at him and smiled slightly then hugged him tightly.

"Yes... I'm perfectly fine." She whispered and looked up at him. He stared at her then smiled a little and rested his forehelm against hers.

"Hey you..." he mumbled and stared into her optics. She smiled sadly and gently gripped his faceplate.

"I... I never told you... but... I love you." She whispered quietly and bit her lip nervously. He didn't respond for a few minutes then smiled more.

"I've always known. You're just too stubborn to admit it." He teased and she rolled her optics.

"You're such an idiot." She muttered and gently kissed him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her gently as he kissed her back. She felt better than she had in a long time. They loved each other, and she finally admitted it. She knew things were going to be a lot better now.

It had to be.

Later that night she was sitting in her berth room as she stared at the relic again. She sighed shakily and put it on her arm again. She looked around at the empty room then squeezed her optics shut as she activated the device. She felt the horrible feeling of twisting again as she traveled. She collapsed to the floor and coughed as she looked around. She was still in her berth room but it seemed different. She felt different.

"Arcee?" Someone asked and carefully picked her up. "You okay?" She looked up at the person and her optics widened in surprise.

"Cliff?" She gasped and hugged him tightly. "You're still here..." she whispered and buried her face in his neck cables.

"Of course I am... why wouldn't I be?" He asked and carefully picked her up. "You feeling alright? Do you need to talk to Ratchet again?" He asked with worry. She frowned deeply as he carried her bridal style out of the room.

"What? No why?" She asked and narrowed her optics. He stopped suddenly and looked at her as if she were crazy.

"Don't you remember sweet spark?" He asked and she felt something tug inside her. "We've been bonded for a... a few earth months and you... um... are expecting." He said slowly. She stared at him blankly for a few minutes.

"What?" She asked in disbelief and made a face. "Hold on... wh... wait..." she muttered and got down then walked to the main room.

"Ratchet!" She yelled and the medic jumped in surprise.

"By the AllSpark, calm down. You should be resting anyway." He snapped angrily and looked at her. She furrowed her optic ridges and looked around. Something wasn't right.

"Where are the others?" She asked and folded her arms. She felt the bond in her spark from the sparkling and her spark mate. This was so weird.

"Don't you remember?" He asked as he furrowed his optic ridges. "You sent them out to patrol." He said seriously.

"I... I did?" She asked with confusion and looked around. She noticed the human area was empty and the kids were gone. She looked at the clock and noticed it was late.

"Where are the kids?" She asked suddenly and frowned deeply. The two looked at her with confusion then each other.

"The... the what?" Cliffjumper asked as he blinked a couple times.

"You know... the natives from this planet. The small ones?" She asked getting annoyed with them.

"Oh. You mean Agent Fowler." Ratchet scoffed and rolled his optics.

"Well... yes... but what about the three kids? Optimus assigned us to be their guardians and we pick them up every day from school. They then come here and occasionally help us with things." She said seriously. They just stared at her blankly for a few minutes then looked confused.

"Humans... little ones... in the base with us?" Ratchet asked in disbelief. "That's absurd." He scoffed and scanned her. "I think you're suffering from something." He muttered. She shook her helm and sat down on a berth. She thought for a few minutes on why they didn't know the kids.

Her optics widened suddenly in realization as it dawned on her. Cliffjumper didn't die so she didn't grieve. She never went on a drive to clear her helm, never got chased by a few cons. Never stopped at the restaurant, or park to hide from the enemy. She never met Jack and try to protect him as they fled, they never met Raf at the small battle, and that meant they never met Miko who followed. She just stared blankly and shook her helm slowly. Maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought. They were safe from them, right?

A few minutes later Bumblebee and Smokescreen drove in and looked around. They waved at her and put some energon away.

"Where are the others?" She asked and they all looked at her.

"Arcee... we are the others." Smokescreen said seriously. She stared at him like he was crazy and sat up straighter.

"No we're not. Optimus, Bulkhead and heck even Wheeljack." She muttered and folded her arms. They glanced at each other then her again.

"Don't you remember?" Cliffjumper asked as he sat by her. She shook her helm slowly and stared at him.

"Well... Bulkhead was gravely injured from the scraplet attack. He struggled most of the time after that, he never fully recovered, he saved everyone else though when he went to the artic." He said seriously.

"We were all nearly scrapped that day." Ratchet muttered sadly and hung his helm a little.

::We struggled to stay together after Optimus lost his memories... we tried to go to Vector Sigma... but we had to leave after another scraplet attack... and the scraplets destroyed it...:: Bumblebee beeped quietly and hung his helm.

"We did manage to get some information for the relics... but Bulkhead found that his relic... was actually Tox-en..." Cliffjumper said seriously. They fell silent and looked at the floor.

"Because he... never recovered from the scraplet attack... he didn't make it." Ratchet said quietly and clenched his servos tightly.

::Wheeljack went out for revenge against Hardshell... but he was killed by the Insecticon...:: he beeped sadly. Arcee just stared at them blankly for a few minutes. Optimus was unintentionally a Decepticon, and the two wreckers were dead. All because they hadn't met the kids.

"No... I can fix this." She muttered and got up. They looked at her and seemed confused by her statement.

"I'm guessing I became the leader, right?" She asked as she narrowed her optics. She didn't want the title. That was for Optimus, and Optimus only. She glared at them then walked off as she clenched her servos tightly.

She had to fix this.