Chapter 2

Emma's POV

I rushed into the sheriff station where Regina was waiting on me and she seemed very upset about the whole Graham thing. Though she also doesnt like me very much.

"Sorry Im late. Any news on Graham?" I ask.

"Miss.Swan if your gonna be working here you need to actually be aware. Now as for Graham, Whale doesnt know how bad it will get. Anyway do your job or you wont have one." Regina says rudely and walked out.

I never knew why she hated me she just did. I just have to shake it off as I do my work. I just couldnt focus with Graham being ill and know one knowing how to help him its sad. I was lost in my own little world when the smell of Grilled Cheese and Onion Rings filled the air.

"Here Swan I thought you might be hungry." Killian says walking up.

"I was. Thank you." I say.

"Your welcome Swan. Well enjoy." He says and begins to walk away.

"Killian did you get Henry to school alright?" I ask.

"Yes Swan I did." He says.

"Was he okay?" I ask.

"Swan he is just fine." He says.

"Good." I say.

I watched him walk out and I just love how I have a true friend like Killian in my life.

Killian's POV

After I got off work I walked into the house were Henry was playing video games.

"Hey lad how was your day?" I ask him.

"Fine. Hey can we order pizza tonight?" Henry asks me.

"Sure." I say.

"Awesome I'll get the menu." He says heading into the kitchen.

I went through the mail and found a letter from Neal addressed to me.

"Hey lad I'll be right back I have to get something from the shed. Just order the pizza and I'll be right back." I say.

I went out to the shed and unlocked the drawer that was filled with letters from Neal. Neal addressed them to me and when I opened the first one it was really a letter for Emma and Henry saying he would write them once a month. I never gave them the letters I just cant.

"Killian what are you doing?" Henry asks just as I locked the door.

"Oh I had to get this." I say.

"Thats a rubber cobra." He says.

"Yeah its for you." I say and handed him the snake.

"Why?" He questions.

"Because this rubbed snake was my father's and he gave it to my brother when he was 14 and then he gave it to me when I was 14, now you can have it." I say.

"Why did your dad give you this?" He asks.

"I honestly dont know. Do you want it or not?" I ask.

"Sure I'll take it. Thanks Killian." He says.

That was close he and Emma can never know about the letters. The pizza arrived and we eat it while playing video games.

"A pizza box, video games, and a rubber snake. Okay I understand the pizza and video games, but a rubber snake really.... Anyway Henry did you do your homework?" Emma asks as she walked in.

"Huh... Oh mom your home." Henry says.

"Homework have you done it?" Emma asks again.

"Mom my name is Henry remember." Henry says.

"Okay I'll take that as a no. Go upstairs and do it." Emma says.

"Just let me blow up Killian one more time." Henry says.

"Now." Emma demands.

I turned off the tv and took the controller away from him.

"Hey." Henry whines.

"Your mother said do your homework. So if I were you I would. We both know how much of a nag she'll be if you dont." I say to him.

"Right, but afterwords I can blow you up again." He says going upstairs.

"Cant wait." I call after him.

"Im not a nag." Emma says to me.

"Yeah okay." I say laughing while walking outside.

"Im not a nag Jones." She says and the closed the front door.

I walked back in the shed and opened the drawer again and looked at the letters. I know that they can never see these, but am I doing the right thing about keeping it a secret. Maybe I should just burn the letters and keep this to myself. Ugh I just wish I knew what to do.