family issues

Lexie's POV

Me and Cameron had just got back home from having a dinner date when he picked me up and carried me to the bed where he gently laid me down before getting on top of me, he pulled my clothes off followed by his clothes and we begun to slowly have sex, he was gentle about it as he didn't want to hurt me while he thrusted in and out of me, I tried not to moan but it felt so good and I could tell that he definitely knew what he was doing.

~~~1 hour later~~~

After our little romantic session, it was time to get serious as we was sitting on the plane heading to Hawaii for an investigation there which we would be there for a week, which I was very excited about, the investigation would last three days and the rest of the week we had would be spent relaxing before we headed back home in Vegas...after we got to the hotel, we all got our own hotel room, Zak didn't want me and Cameron sleeping together because we wasn't married so we decided to respect his wishes as long as we was around my brother, he seemed a bit agitated and I didn't want to bother or piss him off worser than what he was now, so I decided to stay away from him as much as I could for now. I was handed a room key, walking away from the others while I made my way to the room I would be in for the rest of the week and enjoyed the sound of the waves crashing to shore.
I was almost asleep when I heard someone knocking on the door, I got and went to see who was knocking...it was Zak, I slowly opened the door and watched him walk into the room, he still looked pissed off so I tried not to say anything that would make it worse, the last thing I wanted was for him to be pissed off at me for anything that I could possibly say

Lexie- do you need something Zak?
Zak- I just wanted to know why you would hook back up with Cameron
Lexie- well why wouldn't I Zak? He loves me and I love him, does this have something to do with me moving in with him?
Zak- that's another thing, you two are not married yet Lexie, why would move in with him anyway? You're just a baby and what you're doing is wrong
Lexie- says the guy who picks women up from the bar just to take them home with you, fuck them then leave them and never speak to any of them again.
Zak- that's different Lexie, I'm not letting any of them move in with me and how dare you judge me like that!
Lexie- why did you come here Zak, was it to drag me down to make you feel better? Cause if it was then just go!