new crew member

Zak's POV

I was with Aaron and Lexie while we prepared for meeting the newest member to the Ghost Adventures Crew, Lexie was listening to music while Aaron recorded her dancing so he could upload it to vlog which he called "Aaron's Vlog" it was videos of the crew goofing off when we wasn't filming new episodes for the show. I seen our manager walk in with someone I thought I would never see again, it was Lexie's ex boyfriend or so I thought until I seen him walk towards my sister and give her a quick kiss on her cheek as she wrapped her arms around his neck then lay her head against his chest

Manager: ok so this is Cameron he will be traveling with you four from now and he will be investigating, so I will leave and let you all get to know each other but I have a feeling one of you already knows the new member, you all have a good a wonderful day.

I watched as the manager left, leaving us alone with him...Aaron and Billy started asking him all kinds of questions while I pulled Lexie out into the hallway and talked with her.

Zak- so do you want to tell me when you two hooked back up or should I ask him?
Lexie- we met back up that night Tiffany and me went clubbing, we hooked up after we left the club, I know I should have told you sooner but I didn't want you freaking out from it.
Zak- as long as you two are happy together that's all I care about Lexie.
Lexie- he makes me very happy Zak and I don't want to settle down with anyone but him, he means alot to me...Ive never felt this way about anyone else that I have been with
Zak- I know what you mean, I felt that way with someone that I proposed to but we ended our relationship when I become famous and she didn't want to live a life like that so I let her go...I still she her every once and awhile...
Lexie- I'm sorry Zak, maybe you will settle down soon, you deserve to be happy...what about your ex girlfriend?
Zak- who Christine? She isn't wife material and I don't see us getting back together anytime soon but I hope I settle down soon cause I'm tired of dating, I feel like a man whore...
Lexie- You're not a man whore Zak, you just haven't found the right woman that was meant for you.

I smile at her and give her a hug...she always knew what to say to make anyone feel better when they are sad.

Lexie- I love you Zak, you're the best big brother any girl could ever ask for.
Zak- I love you too Lexie and I'm glad I have a baby sister as sweet as you are.