tearing us apart

Lexie's POV

It has been a month and a half since Cameron asked me to be his girlfriend and our relationship is being talked about all over twitter and any other social media website, most comments are really sweet and other comments are really mean not to mention a few nasty messages I receive telling me that he was cute and that he could find a better girl because I was ugly and fat or I needed to lose weight and that I looked fake...Zak has told me that he was getting a few mean messages saying pretty much the same thing I was receiving over twitter and facebook

Lexie: this is very upsetting, how could people be so mean...what did I do wrong to make them hate me Zak?
Zak: just ignore them Lexie, they are just jealous because you're my baby sister and they aren't you that's all, now go get your mind off of it and go hang out with your boyfriend Lexie.
Lexie: ok...I will see you later big brother, have fun hanging out with Aaron and Nick...let me know when it's time to leave for a lockdown so I can get back here before you guys leave.
Zak: okay and bring Cameron with you, I wanna see how he does on a lockdown. If he does good than he can start traveling with us all on the road.
Lexie: okay, I will be back soon just text me when it's almost time to leave.

I gave Zak a hug and quietly left and begun making my way to where Cameron lived. I knocked on the door and seen Izzy standing there as she opened up the door, she looked a little upset when she seen me at the door...she was about to close the door when Cameron grabbed the door, making it stop before it closed in my face, I wondered what I did to make her mad at me and not want me here.

Cameron: sorry about that Lexie, my sister is really upset with you but she refuses to tell me why she is mad. Anyway...are you ready to go baby?
Lexie: yeah and Zak is letting you cone with us, he wants to see how you do on an investigation before officially letting start traveling with us on the road permanently. Isn't that great Cam?!
Cameron: yeah that's wonderful!
Lexie: but? What's the matter babe?
Cameron: nothing...its just well you are getting recognized now and I seen and hear what fame does to people and I don't know what will happen to us once you get used to the fame Lexie
Lexie: it will never change the way I feel about you Cam because I love you and I don't want to lose you Cameron
Cameron: you say that now butwhat will happen a month or two from now? Your feelings could change Lexie and we could split up forever...tell me how do you plan on staying famous while dating someone who isn't?
Lexie: our relationship will work out just trust in your heart that it will and you'll see that love always comes first.
Cameron: I'm sorry Lexie but I think it's best if we broke up with each other
Lexie: no, please don't tell me that! I love you Cameron and I won't give us up, I promise we can make this last!
Cameron: I'm sorry Lexie but I think that it's better this way but know that I will always love you no matter what!

I felt my heart slowly breaking inside my chest and felt the tears fall from my eyes as he walked away from me, it felt like someone ripped my heart from my chest and left me here to die. I couldn't believe that he broke up with me, I didn't want to be famous and knew that Christine was to blame, if she didn't open her mouth than me and Cameron would still be together. After I got back home I ran over to Zak and started crying while my head was laying on his chest, he wrapped his arms around me and just held me close to him while Nick and Aaron finished loading up the van.

Zak: what are you crying for Lexie?
Lexie: Cameron broke up with me, he said he didn't think our relationship wouldn't work since I was slowly becoming famous thanks to your ex
Zak: give him some space Lexie and maybe he will come around sooner or later, I hope you two get back together.