stay with me

Lexie's POV

I stood in this hotel room pleading with him to stay with me, I didn't want him to leave again because I was scared that when he walked out the door that was a possibility of me never seeing or speaking with him ever again, I didn't want him to leave not now since he had just come back to me, my love for him never stopped.

Cameron- I love you Lexie and shouldn't have let you go...I just thought that since you had just been noticed and was going to become famous that you wouldn't want a nobody like me dating you back than.
Lexie- I would never stop wanting you Cameron, just because I was just getting noticed back than didn't mean a damn thing to me, you're more important than me becoming famous...I mean sure being famous helps pay my bills and other stuff but I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else except you...I love you so much!
Cameron- I'm sorry for hurting you Lexie and I wish I could go back to that day because I wouldn't let you go.
Is there a way I can make it up to you?
Lexie- yes there is...Stay with me Cam!

I watched as he slowly walked over to me then grabbed my waist as he pulled me close towards him and he suddenly crashed his lips onto mine, I was hesitant at first but soon kissed him back, our lips moving perfectly with each other while I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair and gently pulling.

Cameron- i love you Lexie, I was stupid for ever letting you go, Can we start over? I still want to have a relationship with you if that's okay.
Lexie- I wouldn't have it any other way Cameron, of course we can try again...I still want you in my life and nothing will ever change the wayI feel about you Cameron. I love you alot!