"Oooh, My son has a crush! My son has a crush! My son has a c-r-u-s-h! " She yelled and did this crazy dance with it. This woman.

"Ma, Chill out. But I told her how I feel about her today." I said.

"Really ? I'm happy that you are finally settling down. Wait ! She ain't a hoe is it ? Someone that just trying to use ya' for your money ?" She asked seriously.

"Nawl ma. From what i know. Her family is rich and she's still a virgin. She's very quiet, sassy, and feisty. She loyal and keep it real. I been having my eyes on her for a minute, just haven't said nothing to her.  She seems like a rider ma. " I said.

"I want to meet this girl that's finally making my hoeing son settle down. I like her already and i don't even know her. When am i gonna meet her ?" She asked. I shrugged. "Whats her name ?"

"Princess. We ain't even together, but I want us to be. She tripping. But ma i got to go love ya."

I said while getting up and kissing her jaw.

"Okay baby. Just know that if you really want her. Don't let nothing  get in your way. Do you have a picture of her, before you go ?" I showed her a picture out of the many that Princess had in her phone. " She's fine. If i do say so myself. Alright. Love you son. See you later and be safe." She said.

After leaving my moms house, I went home. I called Princes to see what she was doing.

I got into the tub and K.O. Shit i have school in the morning.

/////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It was hard to hear at first,

  Couldn't understand what you was saying,

  and these bitches bound to get hurt

  cause a lot of these niggas be pla-♪

My alarm woke me up out of my sleep.

I walked to my bathroom and took a 15 minute shower. I brushed my teeth while i was in. Weird ? Oh well. When i got out i grabbed the towel and dried off.

I walked to my walk-in closet and decided to wear my camouflage Pants, my black v- neck, and my all black Jordan 1's . Simple but cute. I added my gold chain that says Prince and tucked my gun in my ankle.

My hair? I ran my hands through it. I needs to get a line up after school.

I texted Princess 'GoodMorning Bae ♥ ' and she replied 'Bae ? But 'Morning ツ '

I drove to McDonalds and got me a cup of orange juice.

As i pulled up to school i see a lot of commotion, I got out the car with my hone ready to record. Then i heard  familiar voice. "Bitch Prince was my man first. You just another hoe. Yo' mama probably was one to." Then i heard a loud noise.

Sounded like somebody got punched. Wait. Prince ? Me ? I walked closer and saw that the two females were Princess and Leslie. I know Leslie had to be the one yelling because Princess calls me Ashton. She was just a hoe that i used to fuck with. She got too attached so i had to drop her.

Princess punched Leslie in her face and Leslie 'Tried ' to grab her hair. Princess took two steps backwards to that she couldn't reach it. & Eased back up and started throwing blows. Damnnnnn. Princess can fight. I'm talking bout straight punching. & No pulling hair.

The teachers tried to break it up. 3 Had Princess and 2 Had to help Leslie off the ground.

They couldn't hold her down though. Princess turned around and punched Mr. Turner in the jaw and kicked Mr. Mason in his 'balls '. I'm glad i didn't try to break it up. Then security came and they broke it up.