Trust?

Keharie's Pov

"What The fuck do you mean it just happened Hassan?" To say I was pissed was an understatement. 

"I don't fucking know Kae, what you want me to say man fuck?" He said trying to walk out of the bedroom that we share. I pulled him back because he thought I was playing with him.

"How about own up to your fucking responsibilities Hassan damn man. So she just randomly walked up to you and said, Yea Im pregnant and its your baby? Like what The fuck bro? And on top of that, THE BITCH IS 8 MONTHS PREGNANT HASSAN! And you've known for 3 fucking months HASSAN like, am I not speaking English! I don't think that you understand what I'm saying. We've been together for 3 years and She's "pregnant" with your baby. Do you understand  what that means? That means that you cheated AGAIN, then had the nerve to fuck the bitch raw. You haven't touched me in months. Wait, it's all making since now. You're still fucking her ain't you? That's why you never here and wanna come in all hours of the night, because you up here playing house with some bitch bro. You sad as hell Hassan. You treating me like, I just don't mean shit to you!"

"First of all, ain't nobody shacked up wit nobody so chill that shit. Secondly, I ain't even fuck her man, I been faithful to yo ass. Bro, this shit ain't even abou-" He started before I cut him off.

"Well you damn sure haven't been in this bitch. And you must have if this bitch popping up talking about she pregnant. You got bitches coming up to me talking bout "Make sure you tell my baby daddy about the appointment next Thursday. You stepped out on me! What, you expect for me to be ok with this? Bro, you really trying me. Or, let's talk about how you was just saying 'I don't want no kids. Them mfs do too much.' Like what the fuck bro. You really starting to piss me off. Got me out here looking stupid and over what, some Commuity Dick?" I stare at him on the verge of tears. I just couldn't handle this. 

"Communtiy Dick? What the fuck is you talking about I ain't out here fuck-"

"Yes the fuck you is clearly. You out here fucking any and every fucking body but me. You haven't even touched me since I lost the babies. You don't even tell me you love me anymore, and you defiantly don't show that you do!" I say fed up with this fucking conversation. I was literally 30 seconds away from beating his ass. He sighed all dramatic like he wasn't the one in he wrong.

"Bab-"

" Don't fucking baby me. What's next Hassan huh? Is she having twins? You love her? You wanna be with her or sum? Tell me now so I can pack my shit and go." I say walking towards the closet. He grabbed my arm and I jerked away and slapped him and broke down crying. 

"I gave you everything, even when everybody, even your mom told me not to fuck around with you. I did it anyway because I fucking loved you. I gave you everything, my virginity, my love, my heart." I had to stop and take a second because me crying was making it hard to talk.