"Wait, you actually came!?" Dušica groaned.

"Of course we did" Jon said simply and Tom wrapped his arms  around Mia.

Dušica took deep breath when we walked inside and I put my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me with confusion and I just smiled.

"Everything is going to be just fine" I said and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks Sam"

Other girls quickly changed and I lead mines outside. Jon and Tom were already there. Not long after volleyball girls came as well. We sat down under one of basket while Ms. Rose was putting volleyball net.

Mia walked out of dressing room and put some music on speakers. Ms. Rose walked towards her and they talked a little. She then come to us and sat with us.

"Well, let's see if we found new player" she said to her girls and then Ms. Baldwin come to us as well.

"I hope we are because I can't wait to see her in that tight shorts of our jersey" do you know whose mouth said this? Kendall's of course!

"Watch your mouth" I said coldly and everyone immediately stopped talking whatever they were talking before. I saw Kendall gulping and looking at other side.

Do you know what I hate more than guys who want to make lesbians straight!? Lesbians who want to make straight girls gay! Stupid idiots!

Suddenly Dušica stepped out wearing simply black shorts and white shirt. She was tying her hair in high ponytail, and her V line was visible as well as her sports underwear, when shirt lit up a little.

"Hot!" someone said and others were almost without breath.

"God, she looks even more beautiful than on TV" someone else said.

"She is your student now, forget about it" Ms. Baldwin said which only means one thing!

"I know" Ms. Rose sighed.

I looked at her, not believing what I just heard with my own ears.

You know what!? Forget everything nice that I said about that woman, she is such a bitch!

Dušica and Mia stared running around, warming up a little. They chatted and laughed whole time.

At one moment, Dušica looked at me and smiled. That smile was to die for. I immediately smiled back.

They stopped running and started warming up with ball.

                       ***

"You are in!" Ms. Rose yelled and we all applauded.

We all were way too shocked to say anything. Even Ana was speechless!  I have never seen anyone playing like this... This girl is really something else.

Mia hugged her tightly and said "I'm proud".

"Me too" Elena added and run towards them, jumping on them causing all three fall down.

They laughed like crazy and I shook my head in disbelief. They are really idiots. I walked to them and helped them up.

"That was really good" I said to Dušica.

"Thanks, I wouldn't even do it if it wasn't for you so thank you" she said and smiled.

Whole volleyball team came before I could reply and started congratulating her. Ms. Rose came right behind and gave her a jersey.

"Here'' she said with smile and handed it to Dušica.

She looked at it and smiled "Number ten" she mumbled.