BEST FRIENDS( part 1)

Haya: Hey!! why are you staring at me . You know staring is rude don't you?

Shaheer: ha ha ( said mockingly) i'm not staring in fact i am  wondering how stupid you are.

Haya: Ok. . . what makes you think that.(replied while rolling her eyes)

 Shaheer: stupidity it's just a compliment and no one ask a reason about compliment got it stupid lil girl.

Haya: Hmmm, it seems like you are in a very good mood today.

Shaheer: actually I am but, how do you know?

Haya: because you are teasing me and besides that ha you are my bestie I know you. Now tell me the reason jerk.

Shaheer: hahaha Well if you really know me then guess it by yourself. (Now he was clearly making fun of her)

Haya: you ...umm are happy because of a girl aren't you? (She asked accusingly)

Shaheer: No ways, you are wrong my so called friend.

Haya: oh yeah? Is it that so? Then look into my eyes and say that again.

Shaheer: What??(He got little confused?

Haya: that my guess is wrong n I'm your so called friend. (She challenged him)

Shaheer: ok fine you cheater. It is about a girl. Ummm well I think am falling for a girl.

Haya: You've got to be kidding right?

Shaheer: nope!! I'm all serious.

Haya: who?

Shaheer: Who? What?

Haya: jerk I'm asking who is she?

Shaheer: why you're interested in my love life baby? Is there something I should know?

Haya: (rolled her eyes) first I'm not your baby second don't beat about the bush you stupid.

Shaheer: So are you (Haya gave her a *are you serious look*)

Haya: I'll slap you and will never talk to you again if you didn't tell me about our girl. Some friend is you ( disappointment clear in her voice)

Shaheer: again same question why you are interested janu jee

Haya: don't you dare call me that

Shaheer: God why are you being all silly and angry.

Haya: shaheer I'm your best friend and I've a every possible right to know everything about you.

Shaheer: no no no come again? That's not going to happen. You are my best friend not my mother sweetheart.