How Could You Not Tell?!

Start from the beginning

"Your moving out?" I ask. Maybe this really is it. Maybe it's finally over.

"Yeah."

"What the hell do you mean find somewhere to stay? You're staying your little ass right here, and there's no ifs ands or buts about it." I say and she just nods. She starts to play with the fabric of my shirt as we lie here in a peaceful silence.

"When are you going to get your stuff?" I ask after a while with her still laying on me.

"When Camz gets off work. She's gonna help me pack and get all my stuff out… I would have asked you to help but…" she trails off and nods to my leg and I nod.

"Dinah was going to help too but she had to talk to the construction workers again. Apparently they're not making the walls in her office right or something." She says shrugging.

Since Camila didn't get off until 3 today and it was only just turning 10 Lauren and I just sat and talked. That's one of the things I love about Lauren. Since we left high school she isn't that judgmental bitch she used to be and she actually has gotten a lot nicer. And she figured herself out as we've gotten older. So it's even easier to talk to her now.

We watched a few movies until Camila called. But Lauren was really reluctant to leave me by myself.

"Are you sure you'll be okay by yourself." She asked for like the thousandth time since Mila called her.

"Lo…I'm a grown ass woman. I can take care of myself. And it's not like you can sit here and baby sit me until I get better. You're going to have to leave me to go to work tomorrow and for the rest of the week." I tell her while she puts her shoes on. She sighs and says.

"Yeah I guess your right. But don't do anything while I'm gone and here." she says handing me an ice pack

"Keep that on your leg. 20 minutes. And don't hurt yourself while I'm gone okay?" she says and then leans down to kiss my forehead and then walks into the kitchen towards the door.

"I'll be back as soon as I can ok?" She says from the door and then I hear her leave.

Now what to do?... Yeah this is super boring. Nothings on TV. I can't really get up to get to my PS3. And my laptop is in my room so that's totally out of the question. Ugh.

"Ahhh!" shit that hurts! I tried to move my leg so I could at least sit on the couch but I see that isn't going to work. And now my fucking leg is throbbing painfully. Fuck! Where are those damn pain killers? I pull out my phone and call Lauren.

"Are you okay? You didn't get hurt again? Do you need me to come back?" she answers.

"Whoa, whoa, calm down Lo. I just called to ask you where my medicine was." I say and I hear her sigh in relief.

"Oh, there sitting on your island. Are you going to be able to get them be-"

"Yes, I'll be fine. Now hurry up and get your shit so you come back to smother me." I say and I know she just rolled her eyes, so I laugh lightly.

"Shut up. I gotta go because we just pulled up at the apartment."

"Okay. I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye." She's says and then hangs up.

Okay, now to get to the kitchen in as less pain as possible.

Lauren's P.O.V

I was really nervous to leave Normani alone because I know she'll do something she shouldn't and hurt herself. She's so damn stubborn.

Mila pulled up in front of my apartment building and I got out while she went to park. She actually does drive. She says she doesn't like subways and taxi's because they're too dirty.