How you meet

Peter-- Peter had just finished trading some items with the collector. When a women ran by and pushed a bundle into his hands. "Hey lady!" He shouted, but it was to lat she was gone. He almost dropped the bundle when it started moving. "What am I going to do with you?" He asked unfolding the bundle to see a baby girl. "Gamora would kill me if I left you, I guess your coming with me then. Wait do you have a name?" He asked looking at you looking for a name, but found none. "I guess the team can help me name you later, but for now I think Ill call you (Y/N)." He said walking back to his ship where the others where.

Drax-- Will on a mission Drax heard crying and Drax being Drax left to find what was making the noise. When he saw that it was an abandoned baby he couldn't help, but to think of his daughter hat was murdered by Ronan. "Your an ugly baby." He said picking you up carefully so not to hurt your small and fragile body. "I will call you (Y/N). It fits for you seeing how small and week you are." He said forgetting about his mission.

Rocket-- "I am Groot!" Groot said holding a baby. "Groot where did you get that?" Rocket asked taking the baby from Groot. "I am Groot!" Groot said smiling. "What do you mean you found it!" Rocket asked freaking out. "I am Groot!" He said running off. "Groot come back! Great what am I going to do with this little thing?" Rocket asked not knowing what  to do with you. "I guess I have to call you something... Little Tike... Twerp... I have it (Y/N)." He said finally getting it after a hundred tries.

Gamora-- She had just finished taking down Thanos's men, who where taking kids from there family's to recruit them for Thanos. Most of the kids returned to there family's, but one of the girl's  who was maybe three was crying by her dead parents bodies. Gamora walked over to the little girl and knelt down beside her. "What's your name little one?" gamora asked in southing tone. "(Y/N)." She said with a muffled voice from her crying. "(Y/N), there gone." Gamora said trying to come you down, but it just made things worse. You two stayed there for a few mints, before Gamora pulled you away from there. She checked to see if you had any other family, but no one seemed to know. She couldn't leave you so Gamora took you in as her own.

Yondu-- Yondu had been going threw his cargo hold when he heard a nose. He whistled and the arrow went flying, to where he heard the nose. As he walked over he saw a women and what looked like an infant. The women was dead and the infant was covered in blood, the women had been shout. "Well little one looks like your part of the crew now." Yondu said picking you up. On the ground next to where you were was your name your mother had written it before she died. "Well (Y/N) welcome to the ravagers." Yondu said taking you to be cleaned and new outfit.

Nebula-- When she tried to stop Thanos she saw a young girl that made her think about her self. She couldn't help her self she had to save the young girl. So instead of trying to talk to the girl to save her she just nocked the girl out.