"Tyler fucked Jason..." I say as fury bubbles in me.

"Oh..." Ryan replies.

"Tyler doesn't seem drunk either...are you sure he was drunk?" I ask.

"Well..." Ryan says as he thinks.

"He might have been slightly I guess...Jason told me he was pissed and so Jason was going to put him to bed..." Ryan says.

I honestly don't think Tyler had more than one drink...

"Okay well Tyler and I are going to head home. See ya." I say.

"Bye...WAIT!" Ryan says grabbing my arm.

I turn to him and signal him to keep going.

"Make sure you listen to Tyler's side of the story...it might be different to what you think." Ryan says.

"Do you know something I don't?" I assume.

"Nah but im telling you because I know Tyler is a good kid...im just as shocked as you are that he cheated on you..." Ryan says.

"No. I don't give a shit about Tyler now. He fucking cheated on me with a drug dealer, how could I possibly treat our relationship the same? Your right Tyler was a good kid...but he's fucked this up..." I spit in anger as I walk away.

I get into the car and turn it on waiting for Tyler. He's probably finishing what I walked in on! Fucking cheater! Five minutes go by and there is no sign of Tyler. Fuck him! I drive home. He can fucking walk!

Eventually I get home and slam the car door. Im still very angry at Tyler. I unlock the door to my house and slam it shut.

"Josh? Your home early..." Mom says.

I walk into the kitchen to get a coffee.

"How was the party?" Mom asks.

"Crap." I say.

"Why?"

"Just because it was mom." I say in anger.

I sip my coffee as it burns my tongue.

"Fuck!" I say as I feel myself slowly lose control.

"Where's Tyler? I thought he was staying over tonight..." Mom asks.

"I don't know, I left him at the party..." I mumble trying to keep my cool.

"Joshua! Go get him! You can't just let him walk home on his own, plus it's raining." Mom says shocked.

"HE'S NOT ALONE MOM! HE'S FUCKING A DRUG DEALER IN A UGLY-ASS BEDROOM! FUCK HIM, HE CAN DIE FOR ALL I CARE! I HOPE HE IS WALKING IN THE RAIN ALONE!" I scream as mom looks over my shoulder.

"Josh..." Mom says still looking behind me.

"What?!" I say pissed off as I turn around.

Tyler is standing behind me with tear filled eyes and soaked clothes. He looks into my eye's as tears begin to fall down his sad looking face. All my anger is replaced with regret and guilt. Im not sure why im feeling guilty; I wasn't the one fucking another dude...

"Joshua! What the hell?" Mom says in anger.

I turn to her and see disappointment and anger in her eyes; I turn back to Tyler and see devastation in his eyes. What have I done...?

"Tyler, are you okay honey?" Mom says sympathetically.

Tyler brings a shaky hand to his face and wipes some tears which are soon replaced with fresh ones. Tyler turns and walks out the house. I think our relationship is done...what a great way to end it...

I try to read Tyler's mind but I still get nothing...

"Joshua!" Mom yells.

I turn and look at her.

"Why are you being an asshole to Tyler?!" Mom says angry.

"What the fuck?! I should be the one you're feeling sympathy for, he cheated on me! JUST FUCKING CARE ABOUT ME FOR ONCE!" I begin to scream at mom as tears fall.

I put my coffee down in the sink violently. I lean over the bench with my head in my hands sobbing.

"H-He was m-mine...I-it is all my f-fault..." I sob as I feel mom come behind me and pull me into a hug.

"Josh, I do care...im sorry. I didn't know he cheated on you...honey, everything is going to be okay..." She says as I sob into her shoulder.

"I think some sleep will do you good." She says as she takes me upstairs into my room and helps me get into bed.

Sleep takes over. Sadly, I can say I fell asleep thinking about Tyler's hurt expression when I said that stuff about him.