Kisses and Guitars

Frankie's POV

I couldn't handle it anymore. Helena was always on my mind. Helena, Helena, Helena. So I called her on Saturday morning.

“Yella?” she asked. My face became a grin.

“Hey Helena, quick question.”

Don’t ruin this for yourself Frankie.

“Sure, Love what the chizz?” She asked. My heart started pounding out of my chest. I finally came up with courage.

“What are you doing tonight? Wanna head to the Shore?” I asked.

The Shore is the guitar club in Uptown, a guitar club is filled with rockers and punks.

“Sure! Pick me up around eight-ish.”

When we entered the club, it was empty and Blink-182 was blaring from the speakers. Willy sykes, the man who owns the club rushed towards us grinning like a mad man.

'Oh the joy! Zinger took all my costumers.” He said.

I personally prefer the Shore. The guitars were light enough for a shortie like me to hold up and strum madly.

Helena picked up an Electric Blue guitar and started picking at the strums awkwardly.

“Here,” I took her pale hand and had her strum a few riffs until she sat down and ordered a coffee.

I grinned at her as she shrugged her sweater off.

“You know, Frank Iero you are rather cute, “ she smiled.

“I am?” I asked perplexed.

“Yes, sometimes I just want to squeeze the life out of you.”

Then she leaned in and pressed her soft lips against mine and kissed me. Best. Day. Ever ♥