Confession Of The Truth

Start from the beginning

After a session of tears and tissues, I walked back into class, wearing my mask of being a bad boy. I waited until my nose and eyes were no longer red and I continued to play this role.

~~~

Instead of going into class, I heard a deep and angelic voice somewhere near me. So I ended up walking around, searching for whoever was singing. 

The strumming of a guitar along with the same voice that I had heard was now becoming louder. 

I peeked my head around a corner and saw the beautiful angel. The breeze of the wind gently blew his hair away from his face and his concentration made him extremely good-looking. 

He sat on a wooden bench and played his guitar, while many girls admired his talent. Every single girl that had been staring at him, had the look of lust in their eyes. 

"With her wine-stained lips, yeah she's nothing but trouble. Cold to the touch but she's warm as a devil. I gave all my heart but she won't heal my soul. She tasted a break and I can't get more-"

"O.M.G he's talking about me!" said a few of the girls.

"-You got me in chains, you got me in chains for your love. But, I wouldn't change, no I wouldn't change this love. You got me chains, you got me in chains for your love. But, I wouldn't change, no I wouldn't change this love." After he was finished singing 'Chains' by Nick Jonas, the audience applauded him.

"Thanks everyone, so I would like to dedicate that song to Chloe Harper. The girl of my dreams and the one I couldn't live without."

"Who the hell?" whispered all of the girls and fury began to spread like fire.

I gasped, shocked to hear my name come out of his mouth. 

'The girl of my dreams and the one I couldn't live without.' 

Those words will never be forgotten.

"Hey, class we have P.E now. So everyone get changed into your uniform" Oh no I thought, I can't change in the guy's bathroom! 

What do I do?

"Chloe, get your uniform and follow me" I collected my uniform and soon went after Tyler. 

He took me to a storage room and told me that I could just change in here.

Soon he left the room and waited patiently outside. When I finished getting changed I walked out, forgetting to bring my wig.

"Haha, silly you, you've left your wig behind. Can't be going into P.E without that" he smiled. He placed my wig on and adjusted it so that it looked normal, then we headed to class.

~~~

Tyler's POV

Moments after I took her to class, a figure approached me. I swung my body around to see who it was. 

Alexis.

"My, my, my what do we have here? Chloe's back?" she sniggered.

"Leave her alone, don't touch her," I said stiffly.

"Haha, no. But on one condition" a smirk appeared across her pale cheeks.

"What is it?" I asked, slightly nervous.

"Be my boyfriend. This is my way of getting even with her. So what do you say?" I knew that I couldn't deny it, she would tell everyone about Chloe if I didn't follow her request.

I agreed and then I saw Alexis lean closer to me, making our lips just centimeters apart. She proceeded to kiss me but I turned my head.

"That's too much. Just because you have me now, doesn't mean you have my heart" my voice bitter as it can be.

Alexis and I walked into class, to inform every one of us 'dating'. I didn't want to do this, but if it's to save Chloe, I'll do anything.

"Hey hey hey, listen up everyone. Starting today, Tyler and I are dating. So back away from my man!" Alexis announced, as glares from other girls could be seen.

There were different reactions seen throughout the whole class. Some people were congratulating us except for Chloe. 

I stared at her face, which was full of anger and all I could see was sadness in her eyes. I looked away, too ashamed to even stare at her anymore. 

After what's happened, she'll never forgive me.

Chloe, I'm sorry.