Chapter 63

3rd Person's Pov.

2nd battle is the Battle of the Rain.

Yamamoto Asari Vs Yamamoto Takeshi.

"Good luck with your fight Takeshi-kun." Asari said with a smile.

"Un, I'll do my best." Takeshi said.

Then the floor suddenly fill with water. "What is this?" Takeshi question.

"As a Rain Guardian, the water is part of you." Asari said with a smile.

"Eh? That's cool." Takeshi said. Then Asari start to attack, he blind Takeshi using water. Takeshi was focus on the rising water he did not know that Asari was already behind him. Luckily he look behind and there swords meet each other.

"Don't focus inside the box, Focus outside the box." Asari said, Takeshi is confuse.

CLING!

CLANG!

There sword meet each other.

"Hm... Its seems your Rain is focusing on whats he see, he doesn't focus on his enemy." Reborn said while he was chilling in top of head Tsuna.

"Yeah, He quiet does." Tsuna said.

"Tsk, That Flute freak is already giving a clue to that stupid Kid! Yet that kid don't get it," G said.

"But then, The Rain stay calm with this fight yet his also showing strong eyes." Giotto said.

The fight continue as everybody was amazed how Asari manage to use the water surround them to blind Takeshi with his attack. Luckily for Takeshi he always dodge or block the attack of Asari.

But Asari was too fast, using the water as one of the weapon he finds it difficult to actually attack Asari.

But unexpected happen, When Asari was rising the water using his sword to blind Takeshi, he did not expected that Takeshi will run through the water to attack Asari.

Asari caught off guard and Takeshi successfully attack Asari living a slice on Asari's face a little bit.

"Woah, I did not expected that." Asari said.

Every audience was shock on what Takeshi did they can't believe there eyes.

"Oh? I see the technique here." Byakuran said.

"If Asari was using water, Takeshi run through it and attack Asari." Giotto said.

"Hm." Tsuna can't agree more.

The next thing Takeshi was the one who's using water to attack Asari. He rise the water up with his sword and with the mix of the sword and water he attack asari. Leading Asari to almost drown and chock with the water.

"Sorry Asari-san. I know I shouldn't do that, but I don't want to disappoint myself. I know knowing Tsuna, he won't be disappointed in me. But...*Sigh* I always disappointed myself for being weak and pathetic, and I would like go change that, just this once I would like to prove to myself that I'm wrong, that I can be strong, strong enough to protect my family and friends. I wouldn't want to call them my sky or another guardians. I would prepare to call them my Friends and Family. And protecting them is my will." Takeshi said as he rise the water again and attacking Asari, this time Asari really chock and admit his defeat.

Everyone there gave another shock face, despite the calming voice of Takeshi he is also calm towards the enemy. A perfect rain guardian indeed.

Then Takeshi ring glow, he connect it with the box and he spawn a dog, a dog with blue eyes and blue flames and that dog was calm.

The dog rest in his head, he then approach Asari and say sorry immediately. Asari look at Takeshi.

"A piece of advice, Don't you dare say that your weak and pathetic. You already did prove to your self didn't you?" Asari said. Takeshi nodded and smile.

"Tsk, Flute-freak looks like you failed too." G said.

"Maa~ Maa~ Its not really a big deal though." Asari said.

"I'm proud of you Asari. But you Takeshi disappoint me. Your like Tsuna, doubting his self but well my ancestor is worse. But I'm glad you prove to yourself that your capable on protecting your family." Giotto said with a smile.

"Hmp? Tsuna is the worse? What do you mean by that Primo?" Reborn ask, still his on the top of Tsuna.

"If you notice, Tsuna is very good at doubting his self. Saying negative things to hisself and probably he don't trust hisself but he trust others." Giotto said.

Tsuna just look down. "Giotto-nii, who's the next guardian will battle?" Tsuna ask.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SUN

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it😊😊

Note:

Next battle will be so short due to I don't know how the fight goes between the sun guardians. I'm not fun of the story of Sasagawa Ryohie. So probably it will be so short, like one sentence due to I don't know the will of Ryohei-oniisan.

Or Maybe it will just be a very huge skip

Any who thanks for reading the story, hope you like it 😄😄😄

Sincerely.

Sleepy Devil Maldita Ash.