Chapter 39

3rd Person Pov.

Ryohei went to follow Tsuna and Kyoya and it lead him to an abandon building. He went inside without thinking and he was welcome by 5 mens in there so he went fighting with those mens.

One of the men caught him off guard and was about to be hit by a mental bar but was stop by Tsuna. Then that mean receive a heavy tonfa hurt his face letting him unconscious.

"Herbivore, why you here?" Kyoya said while glaring at Ryohei. Then Tsuna glare at Kyoya.

"Kyoya, be nice. His probably here because of his sister." Tsuna said. Ryohei blink once and then twice then trice.

"You could talk?" Ryohei said.
Tsuna suddently nodded and gave Ryohei a smile. But Ryohei turn to kyoya. "If you will tell anyone I'll bite you to death." Kyoya said while giving a serious glare to Ryohei.

Ryohei just gulp and nodded, Kyoya then walk to get his tonfa. "Lets go." Kyoya said as he walk inside. Tsuna and Ryohei follow.

Along the way they fought many enemies, Kyoya was enjoying hisself, Ryohei was also enjoying but at the same time he was so shock that Dame-Tsuna can fight to the EXTREME. He said that Tsuna should join the boxing club but Tsuna refuse and he said that he has low stamina.

As the three reach the door where Kyoko was lead, they saw Kyoko was crying. Ryohei then approach Kyoko and comfort her.

"Shh.. Kyoko. I'm here." Ryohei said.
"Onii-san" Kyoko said and hug his brother tightly.

Tsuna just smile with this scene but his Intuition was acting again, he then glance that one of the boss kick Ryohei away to Kyoko. Then that man held Kyoko and taking as his hostage.

"KYOKO" Ryohei said as he was standing by the help of Tsuna.

"Ryohei-sempai. You had sun flames right? I can sense it." Tsuna said as he whisper in the ear of Ryohei.

Ryohei nodded. "Ok then." Tsuna then lit a green flame in his hands, then it flows and surround his body and with a flash he push the men and Kyoko outside of the window, But a sudden action Tsuna held Kyoko hands and throw her inside the window, Kyoko hit the wall but she just felt unconscious. Tsuna was falling down and everything was black. Last word he heard was the voice of Kyoya calling his name.
.
.
.
.
.
,
,
.
,
,

In the hospital, Kyoko and Tsuna was sent there. The doctor said that Kyoko is ok she just fell unconscious due to the impact she hit the wall. Over all she is find.

However Shamal was disappointed again, here his infamous favorite patient yet again Tsuna was again lying on the same bed, same room with the perfect demon watching him again.

"Hey Hibari-san. Did I told you to keep an eye on him. Now his sleep here again." Shamal said as he sighed again.

"Hn," Is only Kyoya can tell. How much he want to help Tsuna to stop helping people and think hisself, Tsuna was so stubborn so he can do anything. "Tsk" Kyoya let a hist and look at the window.

"Hibari-san, Tsuna is ain't ok. He has internal bleeding. Although his Physical injuries was healed by that silver haired guy inside of his body was not completely healed. So pls... Next time do what ever it takes to stop him from digging his own grave." Shamal said as he walk away in the room.

Kyoya just clench his fist, "I'll probably failed again, knowing this stubborn omnivore,  he won't stop doing that!. Tsk." Kyoya think in annoyance.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After Tsuna left in the class, Ieyoshi was worriedly. He can't take it anymore the class just ended and Tsuna was nowhere so he went to approach Takeshi seens his brother and Takeshi is close friends. But Hayato was also there but he did not mind.

"Yamamoto-kun, Seens you and Tsuna is so close can you tell me where his he? ... Its ok if you won't tell me where is he just tell me if his ok or not..," Ieyoshi look down while he cover his eyes with his hair.

Takeshi saw that he was shock that Ieyoshi was worried for Tsuna but then he saw how worried and hurtful those eyes are. Takeshi tap the shoulder of Ieyoshi making the blonde boy shock.

"i don't know where Tsuna is, were also worried. But I believe and trust that Tsuna is ok." Takeshi said.

"Juudaime is strong and has a skyflames. I know you know about that seens reborn told you already." Hayato said.

"Reborn didn't told me about that, but Fuuta de la stella told me." Ieyoshi said.
"The ranking boy." Hayato said.
"Wait what-" Takeshi word was cut by his phone just buzz.

Then he got a message.

From: Cloud.

Herbivores, Tsuna is ok his on the hospital chilling. Can you tell his family or that Mini-Carnivore that Tsuna will stay with me for a week. Make an excuse of that.

After that message Takeshi keep his phone and face Ieyoshi, "Ieyoshi-kun, Tsuna is ok. He is with Kyoya. I guest he will stay there for one week seens those two are so close." Takeshi said with a smile.

Ieyoshi sighed in relief knowing that Tsuna is ok, "Thank god, ok then I'll go ahead Thanks you for the Information Yamamoto kun." Ieyoshi said as he bow and run.

"What the hell did that bastard eat!?" Hayato question in annoyance.
"Probably it was one of the effect of Reborn's tutoring." Takeshi said.
"Let's go to the hospital now." Hayato said.
"How'd you know about that?" Takeshi ask.
"I'm not dumb Baseball-freak." Hayato said and walk to the gate he was followed by Takeshi.

The two went to the hospital and they look Tsuna is in the hospital again. Hayato clench his fist, he was suppose to fulfill his promise to primo that he will protect Tsuna no matter what but he always failed. Takeshi was also disappointed on himself, he promise that he will there if Tsuna need him but he wasn't.

Then within there worries the ghost were also at the room of Tsuna.

"Maa..Maa.. Don't blame your self. His going to be fine." Asari said as he try to comfort Takeshi.

"I know, but Tsuna is a friend...and..." Takeshi said he gaze his eyes again at Tsuna.

"Tsk, Why is this kid is so stubborn Giotto, just like you." G said in frustration.

"I guest it runs to a family." Giotto said.
"Juudaime.." Hayato said in worried.

Due to there worried Asari gave a blue box to Takeshi. G also gave red box to Hayato and Alaude gave a violet box to Kyoya.

"Herbivore, What's this?" Kyoya ask and look at Alaude coldly.
"Tsk, who are you calling a Herbivore?"  Alaude said while he return the cold glare, Those two about to fight but was stop by Asari and Knuckle.

"Try to connect your rings to the box." Giotto said. Takeshi nodded and try what gitto said suddently a dog appeared in his hands.

The dog bark and lick his face, Takeshi smile a bit and happy about this. Hayato was also happy that he has a cat and kinda Kyoya was smirking while he hold the cute hedgehog.

"Why you give this to us?" Hayato question.
"To make your worries go away. Cause if I were Tsuna I'll hate seeing you guys will worried for him. He will just gave a genuine smile to make you guys better. He likes seeing you smile and be happy." Giotto said.

"Nufufufu~ Primo-chan is right. Tsuna don't like seeing your worried faces." Deamon said.

Then all of them think, Tsuna won't like seeing them worried instead Tsuna will be more happy if they were happy.

They thought of tsuna smile...

Cause his smile make them happy.

---------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄