"Caelum?"

'Yes?'

"I think we're going to have to use aggressive methods to get the King."

He sighed, 'This is not going to end well.'

"Go to the main door. How many arrows can you take without dying?"

'Quite a few. These arrows barely do anything. I feel a slight pinch when they hit, nothing else.'

"Good. Now go!" I ordered.

He swooped down low and the centaurs began shooting there wooden arrows. About ninety percent of the centaurs stopped shooting once they sensed my dark aura. They backed up in fear tripping over their hooves. That left about 30 centaurs trying to kill us.

A thin brown stick with a pointy end came hurling at my face making me widen my eyes. Before it hit my face Caelum smashed it down with his claw in a way that reminded me of the Hulk (Yes, I've seen The Avengers. In fact I've seen all the marvel movies. Humans may be useless in war but they can make entertainment and technology!)

Caelum smashed his head through the door. Inside there was more centaurs with more bow and arrows. Great.

"Just keep going straight Caelum. Try to locate where the King is. And please hurry!"

He accelerated making it harder for the centaurs who were still shooting (which wasn't that many because they had sensed my dark aura) to hit us.

Since Caelum was so big he kept hitting everything. Chandeliers fell, haystacks were knocked over, tables smashed, debris was flying everywhere - it was a mess.

I'm already praying things with the wizards go smoother.

An arrow came at my face and I whacked it away with my bag which I had kept a good grip on this whole time. I started plucking arrows out of Caelum's skin making him in less pain. I think for him these arrows were like a splinter.

'Hold on tight Ariel.' he said, before speeding up even more.

I gripped his black scales for dear life, and ducked my head.

He was going to ram himself into this huge door in front of us. On top of the door there was a large label which said, 'King's Throne' so it was safe to say the King (and maybe even the whole royal family) would be in there.

I closed my eyes. I heard the huge BAM and felt the vibrations running through Caelum's body but I didn't actually see it.

When I opened my eyes I saw the royal family. They were standing behind another set of centaurs except these ones had metal armor and metal bow and arrows. I'd be willing to bet these bows were laced with poison.

Unlike the other centaurs who's horse part of the body was brown the royal family was white. The King had on a red robe and a huge crown which gems incrusted on it. The Queen was wearing a red robe too but it looked more feminine. She had on a silver tiara with multi-colored diamonds covering it. Next to them was a girl who looked about twelve wearing similar attire as her mother - the princess. And last hiding behind the King's legs was a little boy wearing a small robe and crown - the prince. 

I hopped off Caelum's back. In case you wanted to know, his head was poking through the ceiling.

I lifted my hands up in a universal symbol of defeat and said, "We come in peace."

"You think we believe that? You scared our best warriors off and killed some, destroyed my palace, and enter here by force. You come with a beast and a dark air around you. You call this peace?!" he bellowed.

Okay, so he had a good point. I think this was what Caelum was hinting at earlier.

"Sorry about that but as soon as we arrived arrows were pointed at us." I apologized, kindly.

"We come on behalf of the angels. I am angel Ariel Angelo daughter of leader of heaven."

"The angels? Shoot her!" the king yelled. Jesus, what crawled up his ass and died?

The warriors got ready to shoot but Caelum smushed them down with his claws.

"Thank you Caelum." I said to him.

"Anyway as I was saying, the angels are at war with the demons." I started talking to his family which looked like they were about to piss their pants (not that they were wearing any.)

"We are losing the war. If we lose the war Jesus, and God will be killed. The elders sent me to persuade you to be our allies in the war." I said, not beating around the bush.

The King replied, "Last time we helped you almost all of our numbers were diminished. Why should we help again? Why should we jeopardize our people for yours?"  At least he was not yelling. I guess he realized he was like outnumbered skill wise and if he pissed us off he wouldn't live for very long.

"Well if God is killed your in trouble. I'm not really sure what exactly happens but it's baaad. Like really bad."

He frowned, "Let me consult with my family."

They huddled up and started talking. I just stood there waiting next to my dragon.

After they were done he asked, "Are any other species joining? How many centaurs would you need?"

"Well we have to ask the Wizards and Wolvens after this. As to your second question, um give me a second."

I pulled out my phone and dialed Daniel who picked up after the second ring, "Ariel! I'm so re-"

"Daniel this is important. I'm at the Centaur Palace. How many centaurs should they send?'

"As many warriors as they can. The more the better." he answered. I hung up.

"As many warriors as you can send." I told the king.

"I don't want to send my people into a war. If we do this it isn't for the angels. We are doing this for God. If he needs our help I shall give it to The Lord."

"Fair enough. Now how are we going to bring all the centaurs here and then send them to heaven?"

"I'll just call them of course. And we have a portal from last war. It's like the one in Los Angelos but smaller."

He closed his eyes and there was like a buzzing around him. Then he opened his eyes, "I called for anyone willing to fight. They'll come here within five hours."

"Fives hours?! What the fuck am I supposed to do for that long?" I demanded.

'We can research wizards. I think we want negotiation with them to be less... destructive.' Caelum said in my head.

That I do.

____________________________________________

A/N:

Hi my angels,

1) What do you think of this chapter? Please comment! I love feedback. {whoever writes the best comment gets the chapter dedicated to them}

2) I loved ALL the comments from last chapter but I could only dedicate it to one person so I dedicated chapter 6 to @wel980.  I dedicated this chapter to @skullsangel (It was the hardest decision of my life). If I could I would dedicate it to everyone :)

3) A lot of you were making predictions on the story, and it's safe to say many of the predictions were accurate! So nice job guys!

4) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 23,000 READS! It's pretty special to me :) and I've been #5-#7 in vampire for like the last two weeks which is totally awesome <3 

5) Update: Tuesday - mostly research and centaurs going through the portal to help

-Indie