Pernico/Percico 3

"I don't know Percy! I don't fucking know! I loved you! I dont know about now. I just don't fucking know anymore. You've been gone for two years in New Rome with Annabeth and I had no one. I had no one and then.... Jason. Jason for gods sakes, came by and spent time with me. He calls me every morning to say good morning and calls every night to say goodnight. He calls and he's not even my boyfriend! Percy, you never even sent a simple text message. I was alone and I needed someone to hold me tight and say it's okay,"

Percy just stood there, realizing what's going on. Nico is slipping away to Jason, while I played jerk boyfriend hanging out with my ex. No wonder he is upset, I left him all alone and did nothing to show him I think about him everyday. I fell back into the wall and slid down, sitting there. I just looked into the nothingness and let the tears roll down my cheeks. My lips curled into a frown as I let the sobs out. My nose starts to run as my eye sight is hazy and filled with tears.

"Percy, you need to go... Jason is coming by to eat," Nico set my bag down next to me. I looked up at him and more tears fell out. He has changed so much since I first met him. A happy, annoying little kid. Now he stands before me, stronger then me, more mature and... he is going to do the same to me as I did to him. I left him alone to deal with his troubles and now I have to the same.

"T-thanks for the memories, thanks for the memories," I got up and took my bag in my hand and walked to the door. "You may have found someone new, but I'll still love you, and-"

"Stop, Percy. Just go, I called your mom, she's outside waiting,"

I held the tears and reached for the door knob. "I love you too Percy, thanks for the memories,"

I bit my tongue and closed the door. Yeah, thanks for the memories.