||Book of Reflections||

Start from the beginning

Fake friends

FAKE FRIENDs ARE EVERYWHERE. THEY ARE EPIDEMICS AFFECTING THE OCCURENCE OF SOME OTHER PEOPLE. HAVE YOU ALSO THOUGHT AND TRIED TO LIVE WITH YOUR OWN?  LIKE YOU WANTED TO CARRY THE WHOLE WORLD ALONE AT YOUR BACK. FAKE IS A FRIEND. THE 'FAKE' THAT ONCE APPEARED IN YOUR FUTURE-DREAMS, YOUR LOVE, YOUR INSPIRATION BUT WOUNDED YOUR HEART THE MOST. IT IS JUST A WRONG THOUGHT PERCEIVED BY YOUR SENSES. BUT THINK OF THIS: WHAT'S THE REASON WHY DO THEY VICTIMIZED PEOPLE

*this is the story of a fake friend*

How I wish to be like her. If I could utter and change the world, I would want to be like her.My life itself is abounded by mayhems and misery.I am already swallowed with it. Those chaotic-scenarious rambling on my mind right now,  allows me to go through the obsessive- strange path and it settled me to kept doing the things that are forbidden. Instead of lingering the same attitude I have, I Instilled it merely. I RUINED It Entirely. THEY DESTROYED ME. DO THEY?, or shit, am I? I know it in myself that i am fake. Fuck those people who can still afford of buying the same-fake smiles throwing one to another. Sh*t I am because that's me. I am pointing to myself. Not to any specified person. I am just fooling my self. I am an inveigle. Hit the corners please. I'm trapped already. I can't change myself. That purpose of a greened-envy to what they have that I don't have slayed my life.  Hey you can judge me. JUDGE ME, IF YOU TOO IS A VICTIM. VICTIM OF BULLYING. BECAUSE OF THAT I BECAME FAKE. 

*Sorry for the word f and s*

Letters

Knowing that you care about me has given me extra confidence in everything I do. You probably didn't realize you had such powers, but please know that you truly make a difference in my life. Thank you for being a friend in every way; your example inspires me to become all that I can be

~~~~~

When I had no belief in myself, you said I could do it! Your friendship and belief in me convinced me that you are right. Thank you! I will always be here for you; I hope you know how dear to my heart you will always be.

Thank you for teaching me the true meaning of Friend.

•••~

What in the world would I do without you in my life? I dare not think the thought. I feel my best self when I'm with you; you are the sort of person that raises the energy of a room with your presence and easy smile. It is such a comfort to me to know that no matter how often we speak or see each other and no matter the distances between us, the second we're together it's as though we were never apart. That means a lot. You mean a lot!

I am truly grateful for your friendship and for your readiness to share anything and everything. I hope you know I offer the same to you today and always.

Love you, dad

Father

First of all, allow me to express my deepest gratitude to the most handsome and best baba in the whole world. I'm really thankful to have you as my father. Ever since, you are there to guide me and of course there is truly no other than baba in this universe like you.You sacrifice yourself for us and your the coolest baba I've ever been known. We are so lucky for the kind of Baba  God has blessed us with.You deserve to receive great things life has to offer and we always thank you for being a good and loving baba to us. You are enough and thank you for making every singe bit of my heart happy. I wish you a good health and may god gave you more faith and long-life to continue the great journey in your life. I love you to the moon and back🌻 sunshine! 

5 reasons(lol)

5 reasons to know why you should vote me for President.

*I am a journalist, an editorial writer, newscaster, news writer and feature writer English or Filipino.