||Perfect friend #4||

Lucy's POV

"Common let's go!" She said but after that I heard mom shouting and its echoing.

"Mom?" I said.

"Your mad at your mom, right?" She said.

"But----"  I said but she instantly answered me with an annoying face.

"No buts. Let's go and play." She said and she held my hand so tight. Were running endlessly.

"Sheila, there's no way here." I said. But she just kept on running.

"Lucy!!! Common!!! Your daddy's here!" And that caused me to stop from running.

Out of nowhere...I heard mom blasting from fear. 

"What's the problem, my dear?" I was astonished seeing sheila with bloods running on her face 

And her neck, was-was chopped and sliced.

What a mess!

"She-sheila? Wha-what happened to you?" I said scarcely and my tears are falling.

I thought she was normal,  but it was only a thought!

"You dont know it? I'm a ghost?" And I immediately run and run and run.I'm scared! I don't know what to do.

"Mom!!!" 

"Mom, help me" I yelled. I keep on running and running.

And finally, I saw my mom. But before that I saw sheila at the back of my mom.

"Mom!!!! At your back!!!!!" I shouted.

Sheila is a monster!! She's a ghost! She's an alien!! She is not Sheila that ive been known before!

Now she is flying like a witch

 She have a hideous face. 

Sheila wasn't a perfect friend, she is only my IMAGINARY FRIEND of mine...

Mom was right. I wish I could get back the time. If I listened to her, this can't be happening...I'm sorry mom. I'm so bad...

.....And now, its too late to save Mom.

She killed my mom.
Sheila just killed my mom.

And I don't know what to do, I'm going paranoid.

I fell down. I was scared, I'm afraid to be alone again. I'm scared

Please help me.

After few couple of minutes, everything went to black.

----

----

Authors note:
I'm really sorry for the short update. Please understand my situation. Grade 8 life is so harder than I thought it would be. But just keep on reading. I can handle this. Dont forget to Vote• Comment• Share. Thank you!