||Mold||

"Mold"

You are like the moist of the jar,
You  are there to mold me for any good reason
That's why, I'm still standing today for a better future.

"In this century, when knowledge has become the most important component for economic and social development, the job of a university is not limited to awarding degrees. It has to impart a sense of self-respect and confidence to its students. Every student should come out of the university as a person who can stand on his or her own, confident enough to enjoy an independent life while contributing his/her bit to society. They should stick to the teaching hours specified by higher education bodies, and involve in activities outside the classrooms so as to know their students better and vice versa.

The curriculum should be broad and flexible and designed in such a way that students become lifelong learners and contributors to the profession.

As a result, today's students and prospective employers are looking for something more from university education. Students seek coherent, well-structured courses. Employers cite the need for transferable skills, such as problem-solving, effective communication, and the ability to work as part of a team, in addition to the specialised knowledge and technical skills of the discipline.

Introducing changes and greater flexibility to the curriculum is not without its challenges. It is essential that institutions work closely with their staff and external professional and academic bodies to maintain academic rigour and a smooth transition.

The learning process should shift to laboratory- and internship-oriented

Teachers should utilise the tools of information and communication technologies. They should upload in advance the contents of the topics for classes on internal websites so that students will be able to read and discuss the topics among themselves. The purpose of classroom teaching should be to clear doubts.

Students should be given opportunities to study topics of their interest

Education should be an empowering process that guides students to develop their passions, critical thinking, compassion, and wisdom for timely action.

There should be changes in appointments, rewards and assessments.

There should be a paradigm shift in education policies in order to keep pace with the rapid advancements in knowledge and information technologies." Credits.