Chapter 3: Apologies

#3:APOLOGIES

I just fell to the ground and started crying, What have I done?! I couldn't tell Blake, he's just so innocent, he has never done anything wrong to me, He has never been late whenever we have gone out, He has never yelled at me, He has never lied to me, He hasn't done anything to hurt me! Why would I hurt him like this?! I love him! I wasn't even paying attention to where I was, I was sitting in the park not too far away from where I met up with Ronnie. I put my head down on my knees, I thought I could hear something, I looked up to reveal Ronnie leaning up against the wall next to where I was standing, one leg on the wall.

"I heard your whole conversation with Andy, I had no idea he thought of me like that..."

My eyes couldn't see anything but the blurry vision of Ronnie's half-shaved hair in his face. I stood up next to him as he carried on looking into the distance, like he was avoiding looking at me. "Ronnie, You can ask anyone I know, I am so madly in love with you. But, in a 'celebrity crush' kind of way. I had no idea what to expect coming here today, I didn't know what to think was going to happen. I have a boyfriend, A boyfriend that I love very much. But, Ronnie, Why did you choose me..?"

"Because, I see something in you, something I have never seen in anyone! Not even my fiancé. You probably think I've had a date with a girl from each city of this tour. Well I haven't. I don't know what to tell you, Taylor. I felt a connection with you as soon as I lay my eyes on you."

*RONNIE'S POV*

I didn't want to think about my family, My Fiancée, my daughter, I was falling for Taylor, I know how crazy it sounds, after knowing her for one day, but its the truth. "But I don't love you in that way, I'm so sorry Ronnie, I love Blake..." I didn't want her to think about him right now. "Ronnie, I can't love you, I just...I can't! I've built a life with my boyfriend, even though I listen to your music and follow you on social media, you're still a stranger to me. And im a stranger to you, we know nothing about each other. I just can't fall for you."

"You know what, Taylor? I hear you saying you can't. If you really loved your boyfriend, you would say you won't love me!"