Chapter 14: Not again!

#14: NOT AGAIN!

*1 MONTH LATER*

"Hey, Ryan!" Maddy came into the kitchen, smiling at me, She had recently got snakebites, She looked so cute with them! "Oh, hey Maddy! How yah doing?" Ok, I have to admit, I kinda like this girl, But I can't even say anything to her, I can't hurt Layla! But, I really like her, a lot! "Maddy, can I tell you something?"

"Sure." She sat down on the stool "So, what's up, Ryan?" I had to tell her, I knew I would have to deal with the consequences, but, I was fine with it, I like Maddy! I NEED Maddy! "Well, for the past couple of weeks, I, umm, I've..." She stood up and went to walk away, "Maddy?! Hey I'm trying to talk to you here!" I shouted after her.

"If you can't just spit it out, why should I just sit here?!"

"Ok! Ok!" I took a deep breath... "Well, I...I kinda like you Maddy, I know your dating Blake, But I really do... I just thought you had to know..." I saw her blushing, Looking down at her lap, I got up and started to walk away. "I like you too!" I turned round and saw her smiling at me. "A LOT!" She got up and walked over to me, she tangled her fingers in mine and gently kissed my lips. I knew we should of been more careful...

*BLAKE'S POV*

What the hell is wrong with me?! Do I just have a huge sign on my back that says "USE ME" ?! Why does this keep happening?! First Taylor, now Maddy?! I ran up the stairs to Ronnie's room, I knocked on the door and waited for a response, "Hey, dude. What's going on?" I walked in.

"What would happen if Ryan ever cheated on Layla...?" He had a very confused look on his face..

"I would beat the living crap out of him! Why...What's happened?" Apparently, I looked really worried...

"It's Maddy...And Ryan...There downstairs... I can't go through this again!" I said nearly in tears. I love Maddy! With all my heart, The same as I loved Taylor! How can they both do this to me?! Ronnie barged past me and ran down the stairs...

*RONNIE'S POV*

"RYAN!!! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" I said it so fast, He didn't even realise anyone was there by the time I ran over to him, I pulled him by his hair and pushed him to the floor, I kicked him in the ribs. "And now, I'm gonna hurt you as much as you've hurt Layla!"

"RONNIE! RONNIE! PLEASE! LET ME EXPLAIN!" He gasped, choking for air.

"Nope." I continued to kick him as he let out large screams of agony

"What the fuck?! Ronnie! Get off him!" Taylor walked out of the Living room and so did Layla, Blake took Layla upstairs so she didn't have to find out this way. "Nope." I said to Taylor, I kept kicking him as he let out a scream of agonizing pain each time. "DAD! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I didn't reply, I just let Blake pull her up the stairs, not even looking at Maddy. "RONNIE!!! STOP IT! YOUR GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!" Taylor shouted right in my face, I shouted right back in hers. "I FUCKING HOPE I FUCKING DO!" She walked over to Maddy who was now crying. "Maddy, What the fuck is going on?!" By this time Ryan had given up trying get away, He was too weak.

"I'm so sorry Ryan! I really am!" Ryan was past caring about what she was trying to say to him.

"MADDY! WHAT HAS HAPPENED?!" Taylor yelled in her face. "me and Ryan, We... We were..." Before she could finish, Taylor pulled her hair down and slapped her across the face! Maddy did the same, But twice as hard, She pulled Taylor's hair to the ground and kept punching her in the face. "FUCKING TRY THAT AGAIN BITCH!" Maddy yelled at Taylor. She finished with one last strike to the face before I came into it...

"HEY!" I abandoned Ryan who was lying there nearly coughing blood! "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH TAYLOR!" I yelled pulling her by her hair and pushed her to the floor, right next to Ryan, "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO LAYLA EVER AGAIN! YOU TOO FUCKING DESERVE EACHOTHER!" Maddy just lay on the floor, literally right next to Ryan, Crying, she realised what she had done and I could see how much she regretted this... I think Ryan had passed out by this time...

*NEXT DAY*

*RYAN'S POV*

Ronnie hadn't even looked at me since yesterday, Mainly because I had spent most of the time rolling round in agony in bed. Layla found out, to add to my pain, she slapped me round the face and kneed me in the groin. Which is exactly what I deserve.
All I can think about is Maddy, that and how much I have hurt Layla, how could I of hurt her this much?! Layla has been acting weird the last couple of months...I don't know what it is... But there was just something about Maddy that felt like she understands me...