Mastermind Yandere Gundham x reader

;; it's female btw.
Oh, and this request is mashed together. Sorry

Hiya! I'm Y/N L/N! And I'm the ultimate vet! Oh, by the way, most people ask me how I got a baby or two. ;; important to the story unlike last times. ;; Well. This little hamster loving guy here. Not gonna go into those details because it is too sensitive to me and maybe some of you so, let's not imagine that part. Now let's get this story started before I regret my life choices and everything that had led up to this event.
It was my eighteenth birthday and I was spending it at this cursed island. I had grew close to Hajime Hinata and had developed a crush on the ahoge man. We started dating after we realized life was too short from the Peko/ Mahiru trial. Poor Fuyu. You know, we were a cute couple. He protected me when I needed it, and we had found out that I was carrying a child! I was so happy to be carrying our child.
And then...
a 2 days after we found out...
Hajime was found dead hanging off of a tree.
It was a proclaimed 'suicide' and I 'led him to this' by Chiaki. Who knew such a kind girl could hurt me the most. And then..Gundham was there. Sweet, kinda scary, gundham. He was cheering me up after his death and he was super sweet! Then I got close to Hiyoko who called me her big sister. That lasted a couple days
And she was found dead again.
Ibuki was also found hanging so we thought she killed Hiyoko and then hanged herself from guilt.
And I was a train wreck.
Being pregnant mixed with my mood swings. I was mad, I was sad, and then I was anxious. Chiaki hated me, and soon convinced everyone that it was my fault that Hajime had died. Everyone but Gundham. And Akane. Soon Sonia denied Gundham from talking to her and I saw his face fall.
But minutes later Chiaki was found dead. I was of course the first suspect but I told them I was at breakfast the whole day with Akane. Giggling and talking about girl stuff. Of course Akane was there to support me.
And then Gundham snapped: he acted as weird. And then I noticed...
a dead hamster hidden at each death scene that the person had died.
He has killed Hajime, Hiyoko, Ibuki and Chiaki.
And gotten away.
I couldn't believe it.
They all died cause of me.
If Gundham wouldn't have noticed me they would be okay:
But there dead.
And I'm not gonna let this happen again.
I called him out. Everyone put two and two together and voted Gundham. But his sinister laugh rung my ears. As Monokuma brought that hammer down...everyone fell. Everyone but me and him.
The one who took away the people that I cared about, everyone but Chiaki, and then..he got me pregnant.
I hated him
He forced me into this relationship.
Now I'm stuck.
Outside of virtual reality waiting for them.
Giving birth and then a couple weeks later giving birth again, one that I wanted and one that I didn't? Not fun.
Of course I took care of them.
Gundham had locked me into a house to take care of them. Forcing me to be his dark queen and to take care of our children. To lead others to despair and reproduce more despaired children.
The children?
I had fourteen. One with another person who had disrespected me and the other thirteen with my 'beloved husband. My first two, Hajimes looked like him minus the ahoge. Gundham looked more like me, feminine.
And then a miracle happened.
They woke up.
There alive.
And with Nagitos luck they saved me and killed Gundham and the rest of despair.
Even if I had to lose two children to them and three from natural causes..
I still had the nine left.
And I raised them with my true husband.
And I was happy.